Feb 4, 2020
Embrace Anti HERO sentiment today, take down the organized superhuman organizations, free Valraven!

And also reduce patrol in park, Minyaks got to eat

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Embrace Anti HERO sentiment today, take down the organized superhuman organizations, free Valraven!

And also reduce patrol in park, Minyaks got to eat
Oh fuck now we have P.E.T.M :unsure: do they marry the monsters? Like the P.E.T.A marry animals because fuck that's weird

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Oh fuck now we have P.E.T.M :unsure: do they marry the monsters? Like the P.E.T.A marry animals because fuck that's weird
Do you like monsters? What is so weird about marrying them? Monsters are no different than humans, only difference is that they are scarier and have a darker nature, but still. I thought you liked monsters. XD

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Meh i went to the editor and cheat the Living crap of my file.fuck it
images (26).jpeg
Still gonna torture that MF Jared

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 2869020
That's not really Michael
i forgot people post subscriber stuff on here.
also isn't that michael?

(edit: tattoos are different, whos the new girl?)

[post editorial note: the tattoos are different but on the exact same spot as michael's : possibly they are related to michaels family or its part of michael's evolution : the woman doesn't look like anybody we would know : could it be alice's disguise for the mission? : a new character/ character we haven't met yet? : also if it's not michael then is related to him : they look similar to michael could it be one of his brothers : which one survived? : gabe or met : most likely gabe, his attitude was similar to michael's from what we seen : gabe most likely was the long haired kid in michael's though]

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes