Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
To be honest, we don't know what was about to happen there with the 4th. It got interrupted by the 7th but we were likely about to be sacrificed. So it's probably the same as the later one when you tell Ella your power.

After reaching Level 2 though, it seems the 3rd and 4th changed their mind to fully support the MC, as you can see on the corruption route. Which is why I think it had to do with how early Ella caught on to his power. Who knows, maybe the Arbiter waking up is what changed the 3rd and 4th mind.
That makes sense it did seem like that cuz she threw us to the the 4th in my playthrough and If I remember correctly the 4th bent down and was inspecting us sort of before 7th just tore her .

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So i watched the barbie movie man what in the actual fuck. Now i get why some people say mankind is born sick
And also why ultron decided we had to go fuck.
Ok so now i kind of get why winddiva has zero chill shittttttt. Boy now is this thread really crazy or what because
Fuck went to watch a movie wanting to have a chill time and what i took was a Despresso
:(
descarga (44).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Katsuki45
Mar 24, 2020
Damn it's worse than I thought then, imagine what kinda of fuckery can happen when the guy hits level 5. Do you remember where it was mentioned that Deus is still a 4? Must've been a bit sleepy when reading that tidbit and it eluded me.
the part in question is when lisa says that team Cthulhu is only team with all level 5 lieutenants and that team lucifer(deus's team) has one level 4 lieutenant. the community ruled out that it was deus through process of elimination. (damn it someone answered it before i could)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: New Kid
Mar 24, 2020
That makes sense it did seem like that cuz she threw us to the the 4th in my playthrough and If I remember correctly the 4th bent down and was inspecting us sort of before 7th just tore her .
quick crazy theory: you think she was sacrificing MC to gain dual traits? i mean the only one there was memory and that is the trait ella doesn't have.

Mar 24, 2020
You tell me this is how the 4th was looking at us tho lol
she's examining the sacrifice like the 2nd was examining the sacrifice for michael and probably determining if Ella is worthy of the Memory power or if The Main Character is a sufficient enough sacrifice to give Ella the 4th's memory trait. ( in retrospect thats probably she didn't care about killing the main character or letting him live in both deadends because either way she would have gotten her sacrificial tool, dead or alive [in deadend7 where Ella lets MC live, it was probably because of her sadistic/crazy nature]) the2nd.PNG

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I am running on pure fumes and I fucking took a lovely nap in my boss's daughter's car so that was fun.

anyway onto the chores

You are assuming current power negation tech can affect a level 5 and even if it could it wouldn't be near enough against the current set of level 5s we know of.

Lets pretend just for a moment it does work on them fully...guess what yeah they can't use their powers but they still went through each stage (rebirth, balancing, strengthening (which Xanthe refers to as the most important), limit breaker (to summarizes the superhuman at this stage breaks through some limitations of their powers, and finally the fifth evolution where Xanthe states at this level you have transcended humanity entirely and even if all the humans banded together they couldn't stop anyone at this stage (presumably level 1s can be included in this factor).

Since level 5 superhumans underwent the strengthening stage they are more than capable of tanking WHATEVER a level 1 could FEASIBLY throw at them.

You arguing that with enough prep time and just pray to the mommy 4th that they are exhausted enough to the point a level 1 can kill them is asinie...not to mention the fact the 4th evolution allows a superhuman to do some fucking wild shit that their powers couldn't do prior the odds are stacked in the level 5's favor even with power negation, you can't rid them of their base body, their body is literally...well a tank well even more than a tank...hell I'd argue most superhumans at level 5 could move at the speed of light (depending on what gave them their power of course) so even without their power they can just move faster than whatever the level 1 prepped.

And no...the fight wouldn't be fair...it'd be a fucking massacre for any level 1 that'd even dare to try to fight a level 5.

MC a level 3 couldn't even sense monster mommy who presumably is on the same level as the level 5s or below them how do you think a level 1 would fare against someone like her? They'd die, the same way they'd die a cruel death against a level 5.

Anyway I'm too tired for this shit and arguing about it any further will go nowhere because you can't accept the simple reality that a level 1 simply can't (and never will) beat a level 5 even if they had dual traits they'd still still be sooooo far behind a level 5 even with that nifty advantage...even if you fudge the whole thing in the level 1's favor the lore and rules of the levels still favor the level 5 (yes, even with power negation).

Anyway ima go crash and watch some man vs food.
Every once in a while some people really come in here with the most DEMONIC fucking takes fr.
I remember some dude was inhaling absolute copium and arguing constantly that somehow MC could read minds not through monster powers but by somehow reading the electrical pulses in the brain with his tentacles or something like that.

MC a level 3 couldn't even sense monster mommy who presumably is on the same level as the level 5s or below them how do you think a level 1 would fare against someone like her? They'd die, the same way they'd die a cruel death against a level 5.
When did that happen btw?

Mar 24, 2020
Every once in a while some people really come in here with the most DEMONIC fucking takes fr.
I remember some dude was inhaling absolute copium and arguing constantly that somehow MC could read minds not through monster powers but by somehow reading the electrical pulses in the brain with his tentacles or something like that.
that was actually a pretty soft take on powers, he just wanted to prove that powers were a result of the biological change caused by the infection instead of the energy/connection from the Main character's Monster benefactors, Lord 3rd and Lord 4th

When did that happen btw?
It was the Aglaecwif scene, when you enter the room.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
that was actually a pretty soft take on powers, he just wanted to prove that powers were a result of the biological change caused by the infection instead of the energy/connection from the Main character's Monster benefactors, Lord 3rd and Lord 4th
Well, I've misrepresented it but I seem to recall that they were using it to say that MC wouldn't get memory abilities or something like that or maybe I just remember it wrong. It's been a long time since then.

It was the Aglaecwif scene, when you enter the room.
Oh, I thought they meant the 4th by monster mommy.

Mar 24, 2020
Well, I've misrepresented it but I seem to recall that they were using it to say that MC wouldn't get memory abilities or something like that or maybe I just remember it wrong. It's been a long time since then.
That was a separate person who accidentally inhaled too much copium.
Oh, I thought they meant the 4th by monster mommy.
yes, people do tend to confuse the monster maternal figure with the monster mommy figure.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Also brother can you tell me why does Ella kill the mc when he reveals about his mind powers during the training scene?I wrote a big ass question so someone could tell me because I didn't get it why she did that.
Because she's evil, that's why. Nah, I'm joking(or not). It's because he has dual traits and for whatever reason, she kills the MC because of it. It's not really explained yet but it likely has something to do with the Arbiter and she could possibly extract or use MC's corpse as an anchor to summon the original trait.
I thought about this a lot because it doesn't really make any sense. Ella may be fucked up, but she doesn't want to kill the MC and forbids other members from killing him, or something to that effect. The only thing I can think of is that Ella doesn't kill MC. She just knocks him out.

Basically, for the earlier parts of the story, Ella doesn't know that MC has the dual trait. If she learns about it, she will get him to the 4th, and the 7th will attack.
The first time it happens after MC and Ella fight, we see the result.
The second time it happens, while Ella trains MC, we just don't see the result, but it's the same.

The explanation is that the 7th is after the 4th. If Ella calls the 4th, the 7th will get her and if MC is near, it will get him too for whatever it's reasons may be (probably connected to the Eye? Otherwise it would kill Ella too).

PS. I also don't think that Ella as a level 4 can instantly kill MC with a single small scale attack. He would at least stay alive for long enough to have some thoughts, ask "why?" or even try to do something. Alexis and Clark had some trouble keeping him down during deadend1, commenting on his extreme regeneration. Ella doesn't really hit harder than Alexis since both their attacks are physical. So it makes sense to me that this deadend tells us "Hey idiot, stop talking about the memory power to Ella, story can't progress that way", without really showing the events as they took place because it's already done in the past.

PS2. The second time, Ella can afford to be rougher with MC. She still has Jake and she believes in his potential. Additionally she is generally pissed that she lost that pebble whatever it is. The first time however MC is the "proof of concept", and seeing him fight as a newborn level 1 may have made her exponentially more horny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I thought about this a lot because it doesn't really make any sense. Ella may be fucked up, but she doesn't want to kill the MC and forbids other members from killing him, or something to that effect. The only thing I can think of is that Ella doesn't kill MC. She just knocks him out.

Basically, for the earlier parts of the story, Ella doesn't know that MC has the dual trait. If she learns about it, she will get him to the 4th, and the 7th will attack.
The first time it happens after MC and Ella fight, we see the result.
The second time it happens, while Ella trains MC, we just don't see the result, but it's the same.

The explanation is that the 7th is after the 4th. If Ella calls the 4th, the 7th will get her and if MC is near, it will get him too for whatever it's reasons may be (probably connected to the Eye? Otherwise it would kill Ella too).
Well, in the fight dead end she handcuffs you and takes you to the 4th, but it makes sense for her to knock you out when you are stronger and handcuffs won't do anything to stop you in the second dead end.

Reactions: myst0501

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
PS. I also don't think that Ella as a level 4 can instantly kill MC with a single small scale attack. He would at least stay alive for long enough to have some thoughts, ask "why?" or even try to do something. Alexis and Clark had some trouble keeping him down during deadend1, commenting on his extreme regeneration. Ella doesn't really hit harder than Alexis since both their attacks are physical. So it makes sense to me that this deadend tells us "Hey idiot, stop talking about the memory power to Ella, story can't progress that way", without really showing the events as they took place because it's already done in the past.

PS2. The second time, Ella can afford to be rougher with MC. She still has Jake and she believes in his potential. Additionally she is generally pissed that she lost that pebble whatever it is. The first time however MC is the "proof of concept", and seeing him fight as a newborn level 1 may have made her exponentially more horny.
Using Lexi and Clark isn't really a good example. Especially since Danica one shots and kills the lvl 1 MC with her X during their fight. Not to mention, Clark oneshoting him in the sewer at Level 5. There's also a big difference between Ella encounter and with HERO earlier.

MC was high off of his instincts and his corruption increased dramatically during that first dead end. He was killing several people and had over 10 Corruption, which pushed his abilities further. Lexi was also a bad match up for regen types and Clark's attacks likely couldn't outpace the MC's healing(I'll have to recheck that dead end later). Not to mention, I don't even think the MC was conscious himself. He gave over himself to his power.

Now let's look at Ella's. Ella can possibly see the MC's core with her eyes, making instant kill extremely possible with only targeting his head and spine. MC only has around 13 power during that encounter and like 3 or less corruption, I believe. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that she could instantly kill him with all of that info. Also, your second reason actually supports her offing the MC. Because Jake having such high potential for Order, the supposed strongest power in game, means the MC, at that time, can be replaced or sacrificed.

We tend to forget that Ella doesn't really care all that much about the MC earlier on, even though the flashback later implies that she does care, she has no problem with him dying for her plan. That dead end at her apartment, when they fought, showed how she really felt and how she had no remorse for what's about to be done to him in the early parts of the game.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Using Lexi and Clark isn't really a good example. Especially since Danica one shots and kills the lvl 1 MC with her X during their fight. Not to mention, Clark oneshoting him in the sewer at Level 5. There's also a big difference between Ella encounter and with HERO earlier.

MC was high off of his instincts and his corruption increased dramatically during that first dead end. He was killing several people and had over 10 Corruption, which pushed his abilities further. Lexi was also a bad match up for regen types and Clark's attacks likely couldn't outpace the MC's healing(I'll have to recheck that dead end later). Not to mention, I don't even think the MC was conscious himself. He gave over himself to his power.

Now let's look at Ella's. Ella can possibly see the MC's core with her eyes, making instant kill extremely possible with only targeting his head and spine. MC only has around 13 power during that encounter and like 3 or less corruption, I believe. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that she could instantly kill him with all of that info. Also, your second reason actually supports her offing the MC. Because Jake having such high potential for Order, the supposed strongest power in game, means the MC, at that time, can be replaced or sacrificed.

We tend to forget that Ella doesn't really care all that much about the MC earlier on, even though the flashback later implies that she does care, she has no problem with him dying for her plan. That dead end at her apartment, when they fought, showed how she really felt and how she had no remorse for what's about to be done to him in the early parts of the game.
Well, corruption doesn't seem to affect combat ability in any observable way, and MC isn't that weaker during training with Ella, a couple of points at most.

Clark at level 4 lacks that huge pistol shot ability. He can only shoot small bullets. MC is a regenerator. If you wound him he can regenerate. If you completely annihilate him he can't come back. Alexis' attacks also seem to be small and localized as a level 4 and she unlocks the "huge sword" after reaching level 5, high in her post evolution trance and with help from Clark's empower ability. This plays perfectly into MC's abilities. In deadend17 Clark hits him with the huge shot and completely annihilates his upper half.

Danica can't oneshot MC with bodyshots. She can wound him badly, but he still survives. In all deadends during the double tag fight Danica cuts him in 4, MC groans, Danica gloats and then finishes him off.

Ella may be able to oneshot MC by crushing his head to smitherins so that's that. We have reason to believe that a small scale attack is still recoverable since level 1 MC can survive bullets to the head (scene in MC's house against Klaus, bullet implied to have penetrated the skull). Any other attack wouldn't work because Danica's attacks are both more powerful and cut off a huge part of MC's spine. Plus we know that MC can survive getting beheaded thanks to the scene in Klaus' prison cell. MC does not have other weak points other than his head and even as a level 1 he can easily survive small arms and similar attacks. Ella's favorite attack is using her hair throughout her level 4 career.

I agree that Ella doesn't give a shit about MC early on. The only reason he "survives" if they fight is because she learns of the double trait, leading to deadend3. As long as Ella thinks MC has only 1 trait, if he goes against her or against her wishes, she will kill him. However having Jake is NOT a reason to kill MC especially if she can't confirm Jake having the double trait. It is however a reason to manhandle him a bit harder, especially since she is already in a bad mood. Ella is one of the smartest people in the game, her knowledge is huge and her schemes meticulous. It makes absolutely zero sense for her to kill MC especially when we know that she wants a person with the double trait, and MC is the first to show it.

Edit: Actually replayed that part, she lets you live if you fight her with medium power. I thought she kills you.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes