ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, how do you all do?

PapaSyther is finally free from the horror that is babysitting and is tired.

In other news I am nearing completion of the 18th level of understanding and am training the bussybreaker goblin for the war crimes I am very close to committing against the enemies of the cult.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And do not worry boys and gals I am on my demi grindset...we finna pimp this new BETA BITCH out in proper fashion...here's a sneak peak:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also cause I like speculating about future events: How do you all think certain characters like Michael, Jake, and Danica will advance their powers/abilities?

Anything you want to see them be able to do/not do and any names you came up for any potential abilities they can do with their powers?

I think Jake has a lot of potential to come up with some very interesting commands...imagine if he could command a lesser superhuman to not be able to use their powers ever again.

The very idea that Jake could seal away powers by issuing a command is a horrifying one (I wonder if Authority could let him do that...maybe).

Last edited:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Also cause I like speculating about future events: How do you all think certain characters like Michael, Jake, and Danica will advance their powers/abilities?

Anything you want to see them be able to do/not do and any names you came up for any potential abilities they can do with their powers?

I think Jake has a lot of potential to come up with some very interesting commands...imagine if he could command a lesser superhuman to not be able to use their powers ever again.

The very idea that Jake could seal away powers by issuing a command is a horrifying one (I wonder if Authority could let him do that...maybe).
Don't know jake power is Tricky but the no powers comand can work for a time of course he lvl 5 on a lvl 1 would take a long long time to lift. Dani just Need more power and start taking Care of backstabing i dont know she can make a Shield cross maybe a Halo with auto attack XD.
And my boy michael has to go full sigmar XD making solid Energy and all that crazy shit. Who i am kidding he is gonna go full dragón ball XD
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Well, for Dani, I thought of plenty of ways to improve her without going too far. Her kryq being more autonomous. They do appear from her multiple cross tattoos to block attacks but I would like to see them hover around her a bit more. She can already do it currently but hopefully they would be similar to how MC's tails function.

The recent one I've came up with was flight via the Kryq. They're powerful enough to block heavy attacks, she can control them and they float. So why not fly with them? It would be similar to how Lexi flies on her iron disk but as a blue shaped cross. Danica only weighs like 123 lbs so she shouldn't have too much problem carrying herself. While Lexi unlocked her's from reaching Level 5, Dani has the pieces to accomplish it already. Though, maybe it would come with Level 4 for her? Anyway, she would have the ability to travel fast and to strategically snipe her enemies.

Lastly, her X being able to stop her targets depending on how much energy has built up in the tattoo on them. This way her prey can't escape. It wouldn't be too broken as it would follow the same rules as before. She has to stare longer to make them stop longer. Though, she can make them stop multiple times until she actually unleashed the energy of the X on them. It also works on specific parts of their body. Example being, if she stares at your leg long enough, she can stop it from functioning momentarily. If she has it on multiple parts of your body then that's it for you, regardless if you're stopped or not.

Balance wouldn't be a problem here. More power the enemy has, the longer it takes and the weaker the effects are for her X mark the spot. Level 2s and below are just food for her so they don't matter. With these additions, she has no weakness and can fight properly from mid to long range. That said, she isn't a physical type so if someone's strong enough to penetrate her defenses, she should fold. Her being able to fly doesn't mean fast projectile attacks can't hit her. Especially if they're like an iron spike Lexi uses. It would still fuck her up. She would also be inexperienced in flying so she wouldn't be as fast as the MC or Lexi at maneuvering around.

That's what I've thought of for Danica. Nothing too drastic and it would fit her kit without requiring too much reworking. It's just an expansion on her current abilities while staying true to her fighting style. It just gives her a bit more protection in large, open battles via flight and the Kryq guarding her more while letting her focus on her main finisher, X Marks the Spot.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Example being, if she stares at your leg long enough, she can stop it from functioning momentarily. If she has it on multiple parts of your body then that's it for you, regardless if you're stopped or not.
Wait...so what I am hearing is...Danica can hypothetically if she wanted to induce erectile dysfunction in a man for a period of time? Holy shit she is a harem protagonist's worse nightmare!

But on a serious note I love the idea of her kryqs being autonomous (she could do some wild stuff with that) and the rest of what you came up with.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait...so what I am hearing is...Danica can hypothetically if she wanted to induce erectile dysfunction in a man for a period of time? Holy shit she is a harem protagonist's worse nightmare!

But on a serious note I love the idea of her kryqs being autonomous (she could do some wild stuff with that) and the rest of what you came up with.
I bet you MC would regret having a massive cock then! It would be way too easy to target and she would make sure he couldn't cheat, even if he made multiple ones. Unless he tired her out first. :KEK:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Can't he just create new one?
He could, but what's stopping Dani from staring at the new one and so on and so forth.

Hell I wonder if in the case she leveled up could she widen that power of her's just to be whatever is in her field of view...cause if so she wouldn't even need to stare directly at it and just freeze all of the dicks the MC could create within her field of view.

Of course it'd be useless if the MC had a hidden cock somewhere which is well...totally what the MC would do I mean come on the dude has specialized tentacles like his hidden one so a hidden cock tentacle is totally possible.

Shitttt we could also go crazier with this scenario and if she somehow was able to see via her autonomous kryqs she'd have an even larger area of effect to freeze dicks with...the dick freezing potential is limitless!

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Of course it'd be useless if the MC had a hidden cock somewhere which is well...totally what the MC would do I mean come on the dude has specialized tentacles like his hidden one so a hidden cock tentacle is totally possible.

Shitttt we could also go crazier with this scenario and if she somehow was able to see via her autonomous kryqs she'd have an even larger area of effect to freeze dicks with...the dick freezing potential is limitless!
Then Dani says fuck it and give her harem sisters womb and vaginal tattoos so they can't feel it lol. Either way, someone's getting screwed and not getting off by the end. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Snakegirls/Snakeboys. Guaranteed to want snuggles for warmth
1421005197013.jpg
d8cf0da038e151bb21f86f0bcd20f3c7.jpg
ea7.jpg
That works with all females no Need for snek wife if they feel cold they take the covers and you own corporal heat sleep at 3 am and get an ice cold hug ain't funny well it is but also fucking hurts.
And if they feel heat you are lucky if they don't kick you out of the bed and i mean just that way

Last edited:
Reactions: TheShelly

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen, as usual, once time a week, I manifest again and bring you the stuffs.

This time, the head of S.I.N and his outrageous son along with the most shady character and his little guest, can you guess who they are? Let's find out!

Enjoy yourself and feel free to share your thoughts, now I need to return to the lab, Xanthe said that he is preparing for my fifth evolution. So see you guys sooner or later, if I don't end up being an ugly monster and get burned alive by Malik ;P

Anyway, good day to all of you, bless you happy the whole week! ;3

Last edited:

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Absolutely love that Shopkeep. He has a bit too weird a look in the game for my taste but thats just perfect though perhaps a bit youngish looking but thats mostly an AI thing.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes