ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That would get Tricky
Emi and cristie would say that the goth club tha fucks together stays together. clapping the dog is optional XD
View attachment 2922796
So 2 Goths and a half vs a swarm of waifus? Emily is potentially, willing to give up on Ella. Shadow will follow her sis so it's Christie and Ella vs HERO waifus, Monster Waifus, College Waifus, Alice, Amber and Liz? The odds are definitely stacked against them. :KEK:

Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So 2 Goths and a half vs a swarm of waifus? Emily is potentially, willing to give up on Ella. Shadow will follow her sis so it's Christie and Ella vs HERO waifus, Monster Waifus, College Waifus, Alice, Amber and Liz? The odds are definitely stacked against them. :KEK:
If ella has the way of teach us Having multiple clones at the same time the harem gonna be a united front XD.... we are so fucked

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Made so many superhuman memes in the past few days heheh

Papa needs to clean out his downloads folder (prob tonight) and organize the giant cache of memes I have now in da archive I have setup.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Made so many superhuman memes in the past few days heheh

Papa needs to clean out his downloads folder (prob tonight) and organize the giant cache of memes I have now in da archive I have setup.
Create multiple folders of different use don't put everything in the same one or you are gonna have a shitty time finding anything

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ok. Now that you warmed up i have a Tricky one
View attachment 2922862
A marketing meeting on how to use the MC fame with xanthe, dexter,nyx and malik malik being the one out of the window
Dexter: ideas how to use MC fame?
Xanthe: honey trap
Nyx: honey trap
Malik: male stripper club
Boardroom-Meeting-Suggestion.jpg
It is complete...

Also I fuckin learned today that I have been using the stroke fx wrong this whole time...had the stroke inside instead of outside...oh well you live and learn heheh.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also if you look close enough to the guy bein yeeted it too as Malik's face...yes I was dedicated to gettin all da faces replaced heheh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes