necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Poor sweet Cicero, Mother never returned the love you had for her. You were never meant to be the speaker, just the caretaker. The friendzoned bastard, the cuckold.

Brother Syther, if Cicero is your mascot, I have some questions about your relationship with Lady Shadow as I can draw parallels with the Night Mother. As you understand, this is a very weak platform to launch a waifu war from. You should tread carefully.
oof-oof-meme.gif
That's so fucking mean

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Speaking of corpse fucking and space sex, it reminded me of my desire to fuck Nico all throughout the universe and monster space.

How I imagine it working would be her making her 6 rings float around them like a Dyson sphere or like how she wrapped them around Alice's graviton but much larger. She pulls the MC inside of it and they fuck. Nico's power leaks causing her rings to change their position in space and since MC is a Level 3(or 4?) when the scene happens, she doesn't have to hold back. Their sex would literally be out of this world. For shits and giggles, have the MC's memory trait accidentally fuck with Nico's ring and have them teleport in front of Mommy.

Honestly, I think Nico sleeps between her rings and they teleport her around constantly or isolate her from space. So she can't be attacked while her guard is down. I also still think she has an abandoned M-33 Dimensional space somewhere as a backup in case shit goes left. Especially now that she's Level 5. She can probably take over an abandoned one. She's not hosting it herself but she can come and go as she pleases. If she doesn't have one currently, I feel she will after she kills Hex, since it's a S-Rank and it's dimension possibly can linger in existence until it's destroyed.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Speaking of corpse fucking and space sex, it reminded me of my desire to fuck Nico all throughout the universe and monster space.

How I imagine it working would be her making her 6 rings float around them like a Dyson sphere or like how she wrapped them around Alice's graviton but much larger. She pulls the MC inside of it and they fuck. Nico's power leaks causing her rings to change their position in space and since MC is a Level 3(or 4?) when the scene happens, she doesn't have to hold back. Their sex would literally be out of this world. For shits and giggles, have the MC's memory trait accidentally fuck with Nico's ring and have them teleport in front of Mommy.

Honestly, I think Nico sleeps between her rings and they teleport her around constantly or isolate her from space. So she can't be attacked while her guard is down. I also still think she has an abandoned M-33 Dimensional space somewhere as a backup in case shit goes left. Especially now that she's Level 5. She can probably take over an abandoned one. She's not hosting it herself but she can come and go as she pleases. If she doesn't have one currently, I feel she will after she kills Hex, since it's a S-Rank and it's dimension possibly can linger in existence until it's destroyed.
Shitttt brother just imagine how fucking nutty it'll be once MC has arb under his control....all the matter in the universe his for the taking and fucking...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
With that out of the way. Imagine if child thing is born already and it's bullying the shit out of Cole and them. Only for the MC to come in Hex dimension and it runs off screaming daddy! You know how fucked up that would be? MC's whole stealth mission would be fucked because of it.

They'll lock eyes when MC gets on the stage to take the oath and get marked. Shit would instantly go left.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Fucking hell. Don't do that waifu bullshit in here again. Make a thread in off-topic for all that. All of ye know the rules, and if you don't, read them here.

140+ posts of nonsense.

The main perpetrators have been warned.

Make a thread in off-topic

Edit: Fuck it, I've done it for you. Post all off-topic shit & topics that belong in discord here

Last edited:
Reactions: Fanvor

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Hey Folks,
Move to off-topic thread. This is last warning. Prepare for permanent ban from this thread if you ignore this post.​

Reactions: sava75

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
do you think there is going to be a big fight during the MC's undercover job in sin? it'd be good chance to thrash cole or jared if shit goes south.

also, what do you think is the big plot point weird was telling us he wanted to reach, he's been hinting at the twins arc for a while now so maybe it could finally be the big event with amber or liz?

Last edited by a moderator:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Maybe they are looking :unsure: heir to the twins but there is already heir so i don't know.... maybe they are looking to wake up a pair of downed numbers maybe the 9 and 10 or the 11 and 12 they got caked by the dark King
Boy this is worse than a nolan movie......
maybe is some kind of especial monster like the two headed water one we kill with laurie and also the kind that del was using as a weapon

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
A lot XD we are gonna be in the lions mouth also most likely some op monster gonna be there
I am guessing some statchecks for skill or power wil also happen ,plus aggravating Nico by not fighting the A rank might also have impact ngl last update's b-rank hunt deadend infuriated me getting killed by a goofy ahh Medusa ahh monster

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes