johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
This is way too specific.
It is basically just jake's power but far far far more limited in scope and can only be used to do one singular sub-thing.
Superhuman powers start out versatile and then just develop new ways to express their power.
In my idea, this is used to target superhumans, and the users support pro-human movements, to "normalise" superhumans.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In my idea, this is used to target superhumans, and the users support pro-human movements, to "normalise" superhumans.
So what?
I didn't say it was weak or useless, I said that it was too overly specific. And being overly specific made it not fit the pattern of how superhuman powers work.

Additionally, this is literally something jake can already do.
Possibly Demi too if she levels up

Reactions: johnsmith001

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Wait a minute, Is Troy's grandma that gilf that become superhuman in the infiltration arc?
i also thought that because she mentioned having kids and her powers made her look younger, but Troy is 30+ years old and Rina (the infiltration arc girl) is 49.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
defuq is with this shitty bad endings.. had an awesome figght with Ella, and then bam dead ending... Played the game a long itme ago when it wasnt far in and even then it had shitty endings. Its a real stain on this game, which could actually be good. I really thought the scene has been rewritten and was more badass (cause it was different from what I remembered)

Now im starting to remember why I lose motivating to play this way back. Shitty bad endings that just waste your time. Doesnt even dump you back at the choice, it just ends the game.. so if you didnt make back up saves... your fucked.

Still not a fan of everyone having huge overflated tits, but it is what it is /shrugs

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
defuq is with this shitty bad endings.. had an awesome figght with Ella, and then bam dead ending... Played the game a long itme ago when it wasnt far in and even then it had shitty endings. Its a real stain on this game, which could actually be good. I really thought the scene has been rewritten and was more badass (cause it was different from what I remembered)

Now im starting to remember why I lose motivating to play this way back. Shitty bad endings that just waste your time. Doesnt even dump you back at the choice, it just ends the game.. so if you didnt make back up saves... your fucked.

Still not a fan of everyone having huge overflated tits, but it is what it is /shrugs
skill issue

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
When you're at the beginning of the game, it's easy to assume Ella isn't all that powerful and that the MC could have stood a chance. However, when you get to the frat party stuff and see the park scene, you'll realize she was just toying with you the whole time. Even more than she was during the apartment fight. Especially when you learn about the difference between the evolution levels and the monster that killed you on that dead end.

MC stood absolutely no chance there. That's also why that dead end is still one of the greatest in the game besides "eye guy". It showed that MC is at the very bottom and whatever power you thought he gained was nothing is the face of Ella. Even showing that she's nothing in the face of the 4th before the 7th showed up. Once he's there, it showed that his sister wasn't much as well.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
When you're at the beginning of the game, it's easy to assume Ella isn't all that powerful and that the MC could have stood a chance. However, when you get to the frat party stuff and see the park scene, you'll realize she was just toying with you the whole time. Even more than she was during the apartment fight. Especially when you learn about the difference between the evolution levels and the monster that killed you on that dead end.

MC stood absolutely no chance there. That's also why that dead end is still one of the greatest in the game besides "eye guy". It showed that MC is at the very bottom and whatever power you thought he gained was nothing is the face of Ella. Even showing that she's nothing in the face of the 4th before the 7th showed up. Once he's there, it showed that his sister wasn't much as well.
Makes you wonder what the power hierarchy is for the Apostles.

We know that 7 > 3 and 4 from that deadend, we know that 3 and 4 together > 1 from when MC eats Jake, but 3 and 4 individually are probably weaker than 1. Can't think of other comparisons off the top of my head.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

We know that 7 > 3 and 4 from that deadend, we know that 3 and 4 together > 1 from when MC eats Jake, but 3 and 4 individually are probably weaker than 1. Can't think of other comparisons off the top of my head.
I think the Apostles are mostly even. The 7th can't beat the 3rd and 4th together. Individually, he might can but he only managed to beat the 4th's Avatar when it was alone. I also don't think the 3rd and 4th are weaker than the 1st. That Jake scene at the Prison was the MC losing, not the 4th or 3rd. In fact, Jake almost lost there if he didn't tell MC to kill himself with the gun. If he kept to just the kill himself part, he would've lost.

The Apostles are all likely equal with the 7th being an outlier among the group. Whether that be because he's possessed by his arbiter or obtained the original trait. It's anyone's guess, but I'm confident that he can't beat more than one Apostle at the same time. At least, from my own perspective on it.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

I personally wouldn't put much stock to these scenes. The 7th is a bit of a special case, and it's probable that the being who attacked the 4th during the deadend isn't even an apostle, even if it looks like one, rather he is the Lord of Dark, which according to Aglaecwif, is more like a god.

As for the other scene, the 1st is clearly pissed off, but considering how easy it would be to kill MC, I don't think that it was anything other than a dick-measuring contest. So the actions of the 3rd and 4th were more like "I'm holding you so you won't do anything stupid" rather than an actual fight. There is nothing really saying that the 1st couldn't just command them to fight each other. or even outright kill themselves.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Liz is so good at cooking her cake looks like it came from another dimension

View attachment 3179078
It is two layers of chocolate cake.
with vanilla cream in the center.
Possibly blueberries in the center or maybe its just swirls of chocolate syrup.
topped with blackberries and cherries.
and slathered in liquid chocolate syrup.

Looks very delicious. (albeit unhealthy).
The only issue really is the visual banding artifacts on the chocolate syrup that is drizzling down the sides.

It is basically this cake

only with fewer layers and one of the middle mousse layers is vanilla instead of chocolate flavored.
also she poured the chocolate syrup on top of the berries themselves which makes it less presentable.
And put in way too much chocolate syrup which again hurts presentability a bit too.

Reactions: JmTrad

hoetoe

Aug 28, 2019

It autosaves before every choice so you're not that fucked...

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
A question for the slime girl Baily. Does she get any more part in the story, say like our slime girl minion, or is she always stuck at the Frat house ? Idea of getting our own slime girl minion seems cool. I can even think of ideas we could prank Deryl with her.

Like to know if Mia gets content in the game too. Like to see her in the harem.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes