Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
get the universal renpy mod follow install instructions pretty ez when u get to wen laurie gets shot u see a pop up in top left corner expand this window and ull see her death and survive route clicc onto survive route
Can I do this on the apk version or on joiplay?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Seems you have to get a perfect score of 4 from 4 checks to pass, one of those being 100 power and the other 28 skill. Even tho the guide said 3 /shrugs. I reloaded a save Iand was able to get 29 skill thanks to the monster girl (105 power and 29 skill). The mod thats mentioned by others works too, I installed it and been playing with it on incase I need it. As you see this game is very easy to miss stuff or bad end you. Annoying as it is. Its not a friendly game to play on your own initiative. A bad choice could ruin the experience. (not counting the obvious ones, as you should always train). I dont like this part of the game.

On aonther note , anyone find it funny how doofus the MC can be at times ? Like being in the ladies toilet hanging with Amber and Liz, but not changing to his female form.. opps!

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Convinced a friend to read Superhuman. I'm rereading with him and i feel he's enjoying. He just finished the Kenny massacre party.
Here is my top 5 musics for now, they are all awesome in their own way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Convinced a friend to read Superhuman. I'm rereading with him and i feel he's enjoying. He just finished the Kenny massacre party.
Here is my top 5 musics for now, they are all awesome in their own way.

Great taste. Especially " You Can't Hide from Me"
Other good ones are:
Psychoanalysis
Primal tuning
The hills don't talk
Broken Toys
Scaring the Bejeezus Out of Your Orchestra
Unblinking Eyes Above
Stump the Amplifier
Punk Fairytale
Ez Distortion
Qelric - Know Me (My favorite)
Grotesque Fantasia
I thought we had was real...
City Life
And So It Begins
Herbal Tea
Shoulders Back
Let's Change the World Together
Mountaintops in the Sky
Bad Ol' Cat

These are all the ones I like, I think the whole soundtrack is somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: JmTrad

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
We did?
Yes. If you have enough corruption during the school massacre scene, the 4th will tell Ella she's useful for breeding. That doesn't mean MC can breed her, by the way. She was likely referring to her being able to carry monster children and be Aglaecwif for the 3rd's line. But, that possibility is out there now, in terms of female superhumans being able to get pregnant.

It could be referring to her monster form she took on during that scene. It could be referring to Ella in general. Or, maybe even with MC in the future. Who knows, but the 4th confirms that Ella can be bred.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I hadn't really thought about it, but like, what does 1.0 entail? In a vacuum, I'd say that a game's 1.0 release is meant to be like the point where you slap a completed tag on it. All updates that follow are expansions or updates, but a 1.0 release is meant to be a full package. In that respect, it seems rather weird that Weird World is talking about 1.0 like it's supposed to be coming soon, considering I'd say we have plenty of content left to go before then.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes