BassTheFish

Jan 13, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.97 + Gallery unlock by Zeanrith

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 676 MB

Come find me on Discord:

If it is possible could you find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Dunno about that. Rina is harmless for Alice and likely go out of commission from Michael's reactive protection. Met's lightning can be deflected by Alice and absorbed by Michael. Key elements for this fight are: how fast Rina will go out of commission (probably as soon as she goes into attack instead of support), how well mafia duo will skirt around controlled charge (if Met's control is good enough to circumvent gravitational deflection and how it interacts with Michael's energy consumption, as in empowers him, but opens for control).
Even if Alice is capable of deflecting the Leigong (or at least the monsterfied Aldain) and energy based attacks in general, her defense is not perfect and she is a level 2 while Met is level 3.

One stray attack and she will be in a very grim position. It's dangerous for her unlike Michael who has a natural resistance without the need to react.

Met is well trained and had his powers for long. He isn't a pushover that just evolved. I expect that the majority of the fight will be Alice + Michael vs Met and Rina being sneaky and trying for an opening, but don't forget that they have a really good alpha strike since they are invisible. Met and Rina seem to have a good thing going on and their teamwork will be important. If it was a fight between Level 2s I wouldn't even bother commenting, but Level 3 is a game changer.

Last edited:

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Even if Alice is capable of deflecting the Leigong and energy based attacks in general, her defense is not perfect and she is a level 2 while Met is level 3.

One stray attack and she will be in a very grim position. It's dangerous for her unlike Michael who has a natural resistance without the need to react.

Met is well trained and had his powers for long. He isn't a pushover that just evolved.
Her powers literally reflect attacks, they don't connect, mostly. If anything Michael is in more trouble, because needs to absorb the attack before mixing it with internal energy and releasing it. This opens him up to the same treatment that superconducting girl got during SIN initiation fight.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Her powers literally reflect attacks, they don't connect, mostly. If anything Michael is in more trouble, because needs to absorb the attack before mixing it with internal energy and releasing it. This opens him up to the same treatment that superconducting girl got during SIN initiation fight.
With the amount of energy Met will be pouring out Michael probably has a good shot at a level up.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
With the amount of energy Met will be pouring out Michael probably has a good shot at a level up.
I doubt that 3rd evo will happen so soon given how recently he evolved, but with how compatible his mentality is, evolution criteria aremost likely fulfilled. It'll be a matter of power and familiarity with it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I doubt that 3rd evo will happen so soon given how recently he evolved, but with how compatible his mentality is, evolution criteria aremost likely fulfilled. It'll be a matter of power and familiarity with it.
I feel like story-wise it might become sort of a necessity, if it's only going to take Amber/Liz a single evolution to get to lvl.3 and SiN can crank out these l.3s promply. It'd also shake up a little the standard narrative, not having the typical delay between evolutions (and also work as balance of sorts to Michael's first evolution taking relatively long time) so, i dunno. I think it could work quite nicely in the overall picture.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I feel like story-wise it might become sort of a necessity, if it's only going to take Amber/Liz a single evolution to get to lvl.3 and SiN can crank out these l.3s promply. It'd also shake up a little the standard narrative, not having the typical delay between evolutions (and also work as balance of sorts to Michael's first evolution taking relatively long time) so, i dunno. I think it could work quite nicely in the overall picture.
IMO it'll depend on how much damage will be dealt overall. I doubt that Rin and Met will go straight into culmination without much buildup. That fight will most likely end unresolved.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I don't remember Alice being capable of passively reflecting anything. She is capable of stopping directional attacks, but what happens if she takes some lightning from a blindspot? What can Alice do if Met goes into a stealth and hits her in the back with a lightning bolt or if he turns into that lightning dragon and completely engulf her?

Finally the Leigong is 34% Ether and Met has shown that he has some serious passive defenses when attacking. I can't tell how protected he will be from Alice's hand orbs and how his specific brand of electricity will interact with Alice's power, but if he could punch Evander with impunity then it's possible that he can also trade blows with Alice without getting too affected by her orbs.

As for Michael, there exists the possibility that he may suffer adverse effects if he absorbs to capacity, but frankly this sounds like a good thing for him, not a bad. He has been stockpiling monster energy for weeks and his spells are powerful. Even MC had trouble staying near him during his Evolution Trance. I don't think there exists a scenario where Met will benefit from throwing enough lightning to fill him to capacity.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I don't remember Alice being capable of passively reflecting anything. She is capable of stopping directional attacks, but what happens if she takes some lightning from a blindspot? What can Alice do if Met goes into a stealth and hits her in the back with a lightning bolt or if he turns into that lightning dragon and completely engulf her?

Finally the Leigong is 34% Ether and Met has shown that he has some serious passive defenses when attacking. I can't tell how protected he will be from Alice's hand orbs and how his specific brand of electricity will interact with Alice's power, but if he could punch Evander with impunity then it's possible that he can also trade blows with Alice without getting too affected by her orbs.

As for Michael, there exists the possibility that he may suffer adverse effects if he absorbs to capacity, but frankly this sounds like a good thing for him, not a bad. He has been stockpiling monster energy for weeks and his spells are powerful. Even MC had trouble staying near him during his Evolution Trance. I don't think there exists a scenario where Met will benefit from throwing enough lightning to fill him to capacity.
Remember her early training with MC, her barrier is impenetrable below certain power level, also she were shown circling a lightnin bolt around her fist during HERO invasion. Rina can be taken out with AOE attack, attraction or a bomb.

34% Ether gives him charge telekinesis. It's also pretty well known how Alice's powers operate. Your attack should be capable of overcoming gravitational barrier of a significant celestial body distance included (gravity is a space-time curvature). Unless Met has control fast and precise enough, his bolts will get dissipated or redirected.

Evolutionary power surge is temporary and poorly translates into power level after. But it's also likely that Michael will overpower lightning barrier with a focused beam or power dagger.

Met's passive defense and everything else is indeed powerful enough to engulf a person or two, I wouldn't argue about that. My point is that you underestimate Alice's a overestimate Michael's matchup against Met.

Last edited:

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I imagine it could also end with Alice/Michael win and securing cooperation from the other pair as condition to let them go.
Doubt that, Met and Rina have some personal reasons to fight. Unless someone will go talk-no-jutsu namedropping MC as a common ground, but that'll suck writing wise. They don't know him well enough.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Doubt that, Met and Rina have some personal reasons to fight.
I'll give you Rina, but Met is apparently an old acquaintance of Alice/Michael (and Klaus) and he took the contract basically for the money rather than out of any serious personal reasons. So i doubt he'd have much against taking money from them to do work for them, for a change.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Remember her early training with MC, her barrier is impenetrable below certain power level, also she were shown circling a lightnin bolt around her fist during HERO invasion. Rina can be taken out with AOE attack, attraction or a bomb.

34% Ether gives him charge telekinesis. It's also pretty well known how Alice's powers operate. Unless your attack is capable of overcome gravitational barrier of a significant celestial body distance included (gravity is a space-time curvature). Unless Met has control fast and precise enough, his bolts will get dissipated or redirected.

Evolutionary power surge is temporary and poorly translates into power level after. But it's also likely that Michael will overpower lightning barrier with a focused beam or power dagger.

Met's passive defense and everything else is indeed powerful enough to engulf a person or two, I wouldn't argue about that. My point is that you underestimate Alice's a overestimate Michael's matchup against Met.
I don't understand why you think Met has to have control. Alice is the one who needs to react to Met's attacks. The mechanics don't matter at all (and her standard orbs do not work with gravity, they work with Dark Energy), all that matters is that she is capable of deflecting the attacks.

The problem is that she needs to put her fist in the way of the attack. If she is slow or she gets attacked from the back for example she doesn't have any defense at all. Her barrier is good only for physical attacks, not energy based. It could do nothing against Klaus' plasma for example. It could not redirect it, it could not dissipate it.

As long as Met shoots lightning in her fist, she will never take damage. If he isn't a complete idiot and try to attack her from a different angle, Alice will have to survive a level 3 with a very damaging attack and without any mitigation.

Reactions: Sayajin2205
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes