SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
i mostly agree, but they have ascended, Liz even used her power, it's just because of the drug Sin used that they couldnt use their power.
I think the drug was for the connection Tanos talked about; how it needed to be the exact moment for both of them, or there would be consequences. So he used it to supress the most drastic aspects of the full ascension (since they still showed some powers).

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Huh? Guys I know this isn't related to the game, but when did the notice on top of the page appeared?
I've been gone for few minutes and now Patreon aquired F95?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
MC is almost perfectly set up to evolve to level 4, but i still think Cole will get away. It is a bit fast to evolve to level 4 but i think we should not think level 5 as the final level.
We already know that MC is very capable of punching above his weight class. If the only thing Cole can do is throw some fireballs at him, MC is gonna dogwalk him.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I think the drug was for the connection Tanos talked about; how it needed to be the exact moment for both of them, or there would be consequences. So he used it to supress the most drastic aspects of the full ascension (since they still showed some powers).
yes but after they ascended they where still on drug, likely the same used for Michael an alice. Dietz "The drug being fed into you won't just negate your powers, in time, your physical strength will fade too.

Or else nothing would have prevented them to try using them (or even by accident) before given what they where enduring... (at least liz since she still had her entire body and knew about Tanos lies.

Reactions: SquallofNight

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hated the cliffhanger, Liz is my favorite of the twins, her being dead would be a bummer, but her being fused with Amber would make me genuinely upset, so let's hope Liz pulls through. Also, if there is some asspull that Liz dies but now she lives in the "other world" that would also make me unreasonably angry.

That being said, Kill Shen, Kill Cole.

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
Hated the cliffhanger, Liz is my favorite of the twins, her being dead would be a bummer, but her being fused with Amber would make me genuinely upset, so let's hope Liz pulls through. Also, if there is some asspull that Liz dies but now she lives in the "other world" that would also make me unreasonably angry.

That being said, Kill Shen, Kill Cole.
I agree.Cole has to die reaaaaally slow tho.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Twins obviously aren't dead. Liz literally vanished and appeared out of a pool of Amber's blood. Her body can obviously dematerialize and rematerialize so, probably has some blood related powers.

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
Personally I am very much looking forward to see Amber and Liz's superhuman powers.

the game's MC is literally me tho. Simply put, you're wrong.
I'm afraid you're quite wrong on that front. The MC of Superhuman is none other than me. He is unequivocally, literally, completely me, The GigaChad.
Regardless, next update when WW??? Stop blueballing me with cliffhangers for the fights damnit! I barely even care about the the cooming at this point (expect for more Alice scenes, Alice best girl (and maybe the twins, even if green-hair is a slut)), I want more plot progression, power ups and fights!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
View attachment 3482239
Why would you overcomplicate something?
Not to criticize but why would Syla pick up Truth when Body is perfect and more available for her, you basically can change you body down to the genetics so you potentially can get pregnant.
Secondly, Charlie's power is most probably Authority or even Order, the latter being far more improbable, and she's 16 so the age doesn't fit
This, but I thought she was 15?

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes