jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
0.93 -> Game stops right before engaging with Cole
0.94 -> Game stops right before invading Hex's Dimension
0.95 -> Game stops when MC gains important new information on SIN, on the eve of the infiltration.
0.96 -> Game stops when MC gains new insights, on the eve of the infiltration.

0.97 -> Game stops after MC got destroyed in a fight.
0.975 -> Game stops after showing us how miserable Amber is.
0.98 -> Game stops after showing us that the twins are dead.

0.94, 0.95 and 0.96 primed the reader and the start of the update delivered on the promise.
0.97 and 0.975 attempted to create some huge emotional response, but when the next update dropped, it was completely forgotten, because now MC can beat the shit out of the Twins while managing Shen, or because Amber isn't in actual danger and the game doesn't even bother showing us her actual condition.
I think the recent tendency to chop up the game was the result of his patreons in a like a poll or something. When choosing between 2 large updates every 6 months or 3 or 4 smaller updates spaced throughout the year, the choice was the latter

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Hey sorry if this was asked before but do u guys think we can posses someone if we really wanted to since we can turn into anything and now we can affect the mind/soul it's not impossible to take over another's body and mind possible use said persons powers since its their body that's generating it

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Hey sorry if this was asked before but do u guys think we can posses someone if we really wanted to since we can turn into anything and now we can affect the mind/soul it's not impossible to take over another's body and mind possible use said persons powers since its their body that's generating it
That is confirmed to be impossible. Or at least it is believed to be so

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Memory has nothing to do with possession if mc is able to do it in the future it will be because of the body.

We know of 1 superhuman and 2 monsters that can do something similar, Langdon, the M:97 and M:22 Minyak.

Langdon and M:97 we dont know anything about so i wont talk about them.

Minyak is 50% authority, 40% body and 10% darkness, it can spew oil and take over organic matter, it can turn its body to oil and 2 can merge together to power up, if i had to guess the abilities to merge and turn into oil are powers from the body and the ability to take over organic matter is a mix of authority and darkness.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
It's for sure currently impossible considering MC cant even replicate monster "powers" despite being able to use their "form".

Like he doesn't have a human heart anymore but we haven't seen his display any powers related to wherever xanthe got the heart from its literally just "better functioning as a structure than human heart", same thing with the chimeras/deryl despite eating a bunch of their meat and crossing memories with deryl all we've seen is his physical transformation none of any of the monsters powers. Also if you buy any of parts from shopkeep (not required) you still don't get any powers from them beyond power/skill gains but that's not the same thing as using their "powers".

May 13, 2023
I was watching Weirdworld's latest stream (13th? this one < >) today and I noticed something I didn't catch on before regarding Tiffany:

I think it's immediately after her fight with MC on the training room that she mentions she can't quite control where she will end up when she moves due her traveling to the speed of light. WeirdWorld says "(...) and the fact it's light-paced" and "(...) showing off her powers, moving at the speed of light)" got me thinking: Is Tiffany restricted to moving EXACTLY at the speed of light or not?

I can't replay the game at the moment for double-checking after that fight and her small talk after the 2nd evolution to verify it, but if that was NOT the case, and she could move at a slower speed, it would be quite funny since the drawback of not being able to see stuff would become "manageable" up to a certain point.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Mind control is a power related to Authority, and MC power are related to the Body and it’s twin, the Memory. Therefore, direct mind control is impossible. Indirect mind control, by slowly rewriting someone mind over time (I would say corruption, but this term already exist in this game) is still possible through implementation of false memories, but that doesn’t seem to fit the MC style

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I was watching Weirdworld's latest stream (13th? this one < >) today and I noticed something I didn't catch on before regarding Tiffany:

I think it's immediately after her fight with MC on the training room that she mentions she can't quite control where she will end up when she moves due her traveling to the speed of light. WeirdWorld says "(...) and the fact it's light-paced" and "(...) showing off her powers, moving at the speed of light)" got me thinking: Is Tiffany restricted to moving EXACTLY at the speed of light or not?

I can't replay the game at the moment for double-checking after that fight and her small talk after the 2nd evolution to verify it, but if that was NOT the case, and she could move at a slower speed, it would be quite funny since the drawback of not being able to see stuff would become "manageable" up to a certain point.
She turn into light and back into human form, so I guess she only has light speed in her immaterial form.
Also, using her powers targeting below her must be terrifying: get the correct timing, or (well, I don’t know, would this instant kill her?)

Reactions: A fleeting presence

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Maaaan, why y'all have to do me like that lol. I rly don't have the energy nor the knowledge or capacity to try and argument what you said, you seem to rly know your sh1t (no jk intended if you maybe thought so...). So I'll try to keep it simple (/EDIT/ Ok I think I may not have tried enough lol).

No pb mate, it's a forum, anyone can participate. I mean if I rly wanted to keep it between us 2 I'd have prbbly sent a private message or smt....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As an overall fina note, I'd like to say that I just gave my personal opinion on that com :

I genuinely like shonen, and this AVN is prbbly the only one I played which have all the features I described in there, the feeling that you have a choice, the plethora of sex scenes (cherry on top)... There are tons of good AVN with great plots, good pacing and mysteries to uncover (ok maybe not that many but still more than what I'm looking for; there are maybe 3, 4 or 5 that I know of and that's a stretch).

I just explained my stance a bit like you did. I litteraly said :

Maybe it's just me, but that guy came at me with quite the antagonizing tone when he could've just come with an informative one or an argumentative one. Alas thx to you, I think I understood why he did. He prbbly thought like you, that I was mocking you guys....

Wow, that's quite the big chunk lol. Anyway, I understand and accept your stance. In the end, we all like what we like and how we like it. I'm the same, I'm no exception lol.

THX
[EDITED]
Sorry if I was overzealous, seems I misundestood the comment about the theoryloop.

I think the recent tendency to chop up the game was the result of his patreons in a like a poll or something. When choosing between 2 large updates every 6 months or 3 or 4 smaller updates spaced throughout the year, the choice was the latter
Not exactly. The game used to be on a 2 month release loop and only lately, past 0.95, the updates started taking more (they are bigger too). WW asked if the community wanted bigger updates or keeping the same pace, but I think despite any polls, the general sentiment is that whatever he feels is the "logical" cutoff will work best.

After all WW hasn't exactly kept up a steady pace. 0.95 was 3 months, 0.96 was 2, 0.97 was 3, and the memory training updates were split in half.

I mentioned it during a stream and it seems that WW himself isn't very excited about cliffhangers and he pretty much thinks that they are a necessary evil. I wish however he stopped doing them the way he did in the last 3 updates. The old style was better and way more consistent.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Honestly, this image is a perfect example of this game’s image problem: you need to be a werewolf to see half of it
I mean, not if you use your brain for a bit. This game is dark, both in concept and in visuals and it must be and whenever you only see pitch-black it's 'cause there's nothing to see apart from blackness, also it's looks cool as fuck.

Btw if you actually can't see just turn up the contrast or something

Reactions: Dikaebi

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Sorry if I was overzealous, seems I misundestood the comment about the theoryloop.

Not exactly. The game used to be on a 2 month release loop and only lately, past 0.95, the updates started taking more (they are bigger too). WW asked if the community wanted bigger updates or keeping the same pace, but I think despite any polls, the general sentiment is that whatever he feels is the "logical" cutoff will work best.

After all WW hasn't exactly kept up a steady pace. 0.95 was 3 months, 0.96 was 2, 0.97 was 3, and the memory training updates were split in half.

I mentioned it during a stream and it seems that WW himself isn't very excited about cliffhangers and he pretty much thinks that they are a necessary evil. I wish however he stopped doing them the way he did in the last 3 updates. The old style was better and way more consistent.
It's ok mate, I don't mind, everyone make mistakes. We are here to enjoy an share that enjoyment I won't keep being upset over smt like this lol.
Anyway, thx for recognizing it.

THX

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
To be fair, it would probably be clearer if the number version was 0.98.2
Would still be off in the same way.
Just as much as saying 0.9.8.2 or 0.9.82.
The base issue is that the dev misjudged how to do version numbers.

At least if my memory works. Otherwise I'm just spouting total nonsense.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes