MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
While we wait for the update, I just realize a most curious thing about the MC.
His Poison/Venom, and the ending of him revealing it to Ella or fighting Ella with it.
Imagine that, at level 1.
Remember the limitation of removing clothing and it disappearing?

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
His Poison/Venom, and the ending of him revealing it to Ella or fighting Ella with it.
You mean the poison should liquify and vaporise/disappear too? Well, Deryl does tests on his blood, that doesn't disappear either, yet his sperm does.. so uhm.. yeah, i dunno why lol..

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen have we considered a potential weapon for the MC being cum? Imagine him launching it a high speeds to defeat foes....or even drowning enemies in his sterile baby batter, perhaps mixing it with venom as well.

Sorry I'm fiending for this update...
That would turn the game into some sort of absurd parodic comedy. Not sure it'd be fitting with where WW is taking the story.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
The most curious thing about the MC is that he always sleeps fully clothed. In the same time he also is completely naked cause clothes are part of his body.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen have we considered a potential weapon for the MC being cum? Imagine him launching it a high speeds to defeat foes....or even drowning enemies in his sterile baby batter, perhaps mixing it with venom as well.

Sorry I'm fiending for this update...
Wel...if our MC start using his cum as a weapon i will rename him to Takamura from Hajime No Ippo...:p

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Where is this damned update? Jesus Christ, I was hoping that this weekend would arrive, but Saturday is already ending and there is no sign of the update! Ah, I wish I hadn't read that message about the game's update this week! :rolleyes::cautious:

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes