Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions: vogelbeest

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Fuck all of you cock teasers not gonna become a patrón i will not. i have to remember the Scams.................... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk T-T

• Haha
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
You know what... I can't even post it because it would really be unfair, I will wait for the public release to talk about it. But holy shit the new visuals for *you know who I'm talking about if you've played it* is fucking amazing. HOLY FUCK

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
You know what... I can't even post it because it would really be unfair, I will wait for the public release to talk about it. But holy shit the new visual for *you know who I'm talking about if you've played it* is fucking amazing. HOLY FUCK
Not sure who you're talking about since there's a couple that I saw where I went "damn this is an improvement". Send me a pm or something. :KEK:

Also this update was pretty fucking good, just now finished it. Can't wait for the new speculation that's likely to sprout from it.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
How about Zahra's mark? Should I let Xanthe destroy it or should i do it myself? (without much spoilers pls.)

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes