Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Why would take the most disliked parts of your first game and make it the main core of the sequel? What is this, Dark souls 2?
At least in the first game you could grind to the scenes, now even that is imposible thanks to the fucking dice. I literally just succused in 1 out of 6 tries.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Look like shit. If this an attempt of remake, they failed miserably. It's like NCP selling an ice cream before, now he only add a little bit of sprinkles and called it new type of ice cream.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Why would take the most disliked parts of your first game and make it the main core of the sequel? What is this, Dark souls 2?
At least in the first game you could grind to the scenes, now even that is imposible thanks to the fucking dice. I literally just succused in 1 out of 6 tries.
cheat your way by editing stats in save file inside your appdata lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mephistofeles

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Loved the RAGS version, the RenPy one I got bored waiting for content. I know it was a lot of creating assets for all the harem characters, hopefully Unity can actually speed up development and allow him to finish this in a reasonable time.

Reactions: ptmg30

poza

May 16, 2020
Are there any recommendations for creating a character to open the existing content?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If it is a tech-demo on "how to insert drum noise in unity" with text for blind people it works very well :rolleyes:

supamonkey77

Jan 25, 2018
The previous game got cut too short at the end. I reviewed it well a couple of years ago since I liked where it was going and the renders were good. At the time, the only thing I really didn't like was the ocean of grind. But that was solved with mods.

Lets see where this one goes.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Wait, the first one finished?
Work on SP (technically the second one -- there was a RAGS version first) stopped. Finished/completed? I don't think so, but others may disagree.

I feel it needs a couple of passes to remove all the TODO/WIP messages, repair a bunch of missing image errors, and add a note that the player has hit the end of content at the graduation party at a minimum to be considered done-ish.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->