Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
can i keep powers active when sleeping or do i have do activate every time? it is annoying to do every time

msor

Aug 5, 2020
can i keep powers active when sleeping or do i have do activate every time? it is annoying to do every time
States, applied by powers, have some duration time. It can be days of phases(day has 4 phases). After it burns out - you will need to reapply such state.
There are also modifiers. These special states are permanent and only can be replaced by other similar state. They normally applied after critical roll.

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
If you mean selecting the powers for the day, then there is no option to keep the current selection. That would be a good addition. I expect the power selection screen is still in an early placeholder stage and the UI and functionality for it will be improved in future updates.

What you can currently do, though, is to save your current power load out. then you can just load it each morning without having to re-select everything until you want to change it to something else.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
If you mean selecting the powers for the day, then there is no option to keep the current selection. That would be a good addition. I expect the power selection screen is still in an early placeholder stage and the UI and functionality for it will be improved in future updates.

What you can currently do, though, is to save your current power load out. then you can just load it each morning without having to re-select everything until you want to change it to something else.
Explaining the power loadout save feature. Right at the end of selecting them all, if you click on the numbers at the bottom of the screen, it saves that loadout. Then, when you go to the next morning to pick the loadout again, you can click that same number and it will put everything back in place. It's got 4 slots so you can pick a few different options for concentrating on particular people or tasks for that day. Still a little annoying and a bit limited, but it's also still barely past the tech demo stage.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes