Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SuperPowered: Avoiding NTR [v0.22.1] [Charolastra]

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
Hey! Would you recommend me another Ren’py game (completed or, at least, on an advanced version)? I wanted to play this one but it seem like it will take my whole life. Thanks!

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
where do I extract the files??
Do I rename the character iles by taking out the "char" and replace the files in the "game" folder?
What about func_definitions? just add it to the game folder?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Just overwrite the files in the game folder with the ones from the avoid zip.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
@

Just overwrite the files in the game folder with the ones from the avoid zip.
I have the same problem. I cant overwrite because i have no choice to overwrite. Just move and done. Have no files name like files from avoid.
What to do?

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I think the problem we have is that we have the mac version, and in the mac version neither any of these files nor any of their folder directories exist in the "game" folder or anywhere else in the .app contents. I'm guessing that as of right now, all the mods provided by @Charolastra does not work for the mac version of the game. With my extremely limited knowledge, I think it shouldn't be too crazily hard to make a mac friendly version of the mod, since the Ren'py coding should be pretty much the same, the file directories should be the most major difference. But then again I know very little about programming with Ren'py.... =_=

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I think the problem we have is that we have the mac version, and in the mac version neither any of these files nor any of their folder directories exist in the "game" folder or anywhere else in the .app contents. I'm guessing that as of right now, all the mods provided by @Charolastra does not work for the mac version of the game. With my extremely limited knowledge, I think it shouldn't be too crazily hard to make a mac friendly version of the mod, since the Ren'py coding should be pretty much the same, the file directories should be the most major difference. But then again I know very little about programming with Ren'py.... =_=
DISREGARD THE ABOVE POST. I've took the time and tried the mods on my old Mac, it seems both of them work. All you have to do is literally copy paste them into your "game" folder.

Reactions: Charolastra
D

Deleted member 7072

Do you intend to update this mod to version 23? Compatibility with Radioactive would be fantastic if possible

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I actually play this game without a mod lol think am one of the very few that does

may explain why I not seen some of the scenes that badblonde has posted screenshots off though.

Reactions: badblonde

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Loneshysoul

This mod doesn't add anything what it does is it prevents the girls from fucking everything that walks when you turn them into a nympho it removes their pictures from their phone and switches them with their other profile picture it prevents scenes with the ones that you have to tutor from doing anything. It prevents the mom from coming home with multiple turds at night from the bar. If you are not using the mod then you should be able to get all pictures you just have to overcharge their lust to get them to change into a nympho and catch them at school with different people.

There also is a spell called wild oats that can prevent girls from doing stuff.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
am aware of that but thanks, was just stating that @Charolastra said in opening post you can't play this game without a mod, so hence my comment.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Loneshysoul

The reason they say that is because they can't stand NTR. If you like NTR then you don't need the mod if you hate NTR then you need the mod they say that you can't play the game without the mod because that is their personal preference.

Jeff1995

Mar 18, 2018
yea im getting this error to and i dont know what im doing wrong... i have both mods on the game so i dont know if thats the problem or what? i just started and dont want to run into ntr so any help would be appreciated

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I believe the latest version of the mod is for version 23 of the Game, so we just need to wait for an update for version 24. Dont worry people, these guys do great things for nothing but kudos, so it might not have happened yet, but it will happen :)

NiceNiti

Jan 19, 2018
Is this mod compatible w/ 0.24.01 w/ Radioactive [v0.24.01-RA1] mod? I got an error message when I tried to start the game.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Is this mod compatible w/ 0.24.01 w/ Radioactive [v0.24.01-RA1] mod? I got an error message when I tried to start the game.
I'm assuming NiceNiti's compatibility problem has been addressed?

Even though I haven't installed it yet, I LOVE this mod! I guess some players like NTR, but I ain't one of em. Eric absolutely ruined BB for me. I guess there's many ways to get rid of him, but I was never able to do it so I just quit playing.
I caught THIS game early on, before I even knew it was gonna be a 'thing'.
I'm gonna start with a fresh, unmodded copy of the game and put this sucker in right from the start with GetLucky and Radioactive. I can still use my current saves, right?
Just out of curiosity, has anyone done any animated scenes for this game?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I don't get it. In the game files the characters are "Name.rpa ", but in the mod files the characters are "Char_name.rpy". Different file types and different file names. How are we supposed to replace the existing files? Rename the mod files? Move them and delete the old ones?