Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Radioactive Public is the last release of the prior version of Radioactive for use with the free public version of SuperPowered.

Version
: 0.44.04-RA3

(If the attached archive is out-of-date, send me a message about it.)

While I will support this version, bugfixes will only be applied to the main release.

For all other details, see the OP.

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.43.00!

0.43.00-RA1 (2021.01.06)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would not bother to restart just yet for the power activation scenes. There is little titillation, and the psych evals at each power's first level haven't been written yet. There is a little lore and some probable foreshadowing though. (The question is also begged how Billy won't be arrested on the spot when he gets the Rape Flaw with an upcoming power.)

Dragoncolt

Feb 13, 2020
Is it just me who is unable to download the file. When i click on it it will open a tab and because of that i can't use it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Would it be possible to add a checklist or gallery to see wich scenes you had and wich are still missing? Every (female) chara has 5 sets of scenes (fear, control, love, fetish, events) and its easy to miss something...i tried to make a checklist.txt, but i keep forgetting to use it and even deleted it a few times with the old versions after downloading a new version...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Seems like i am not...where is it? I didnt play the last few versions because i didnt wanted to start over (forgot to backup my saves).

Reactions: zackeryabc

Talance

Oct 28, 2017
Enjoyed the mod for years, thanks for all your work. One issue in the current content - it doesn't seem to be changing the rolls on the new Globex jobs, which just makes them more grindy. Any chance they might be fixed?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Minor update.

0.43.00-RA2 (2021.01.16)
  • Globex jobs roll on GetLuckyMaster
  • Alice's after work fun rolls on GetLuckyMaster. As this is not a standard die roll, it required a bit of code rework for GetLucky's dice.

One issue in the current content - it doesn't seem to be changing the rolls on the new Globex jobs, which just makes them more grindy. Any chance they might be fixed?
I was under the mistaken impression I didn't do anything with jobs.

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
Minor update.

0.43.00-RA2 (2021.01.16)
  • Globex jobs roll on GetLuckyMaster
  • Alice's after work fun rolls on GetLuckyMaster. As this is not a standard die roll, it required a bit of code rework for GetLucky's dice.

I was under the mistaken impression I didn't do anything with jobs.
im curious if you could do anything with the get lucky settings to make it so you can force a insanity from the insanity aura if you could i would love thatttt

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes