Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
They both say v 0.36, are they not the same release?
Same release, but not the same distribution. The one in the main thread is a copy that someone messed around with before posting. The one mentioned here is the copy released by the game's developer.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.36.00!

0.36.00-RA1 (2019.10.08)
  • Version Update

As Baal mentioned in the main thread, this update is nearly all Chelsea's Fetish and Mental content. You'll either get a lot of mileage out of it (the preflaw scenes are particularly nice if you want to watch Billy squirm), or there's basically nothing for you.

The only other scene of note in this update (Jealousy 8) cannot actually be obtained legitimately at the moment due to a likely copy-paste oversight. I would expect a bugfix. And Baal posts a fix while I'm typing this. Does not look like Jealousy 8 is fixed, other changes minor.

Does not look like the combat Polymorph issue has been fixed yet either.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 122, in script call
    call watch_TV
  File "game/locations/loc_kitchen.rpy", line 313, in script call
    call sister_TV_scene
  File "game/chars/char_Sister.rpy", line 3115, in script
    sis "Sorry Mom!"
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/Misc/[sis.pose]_sister_[sis.outfit].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/Misc/horny_sister_slut.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 122, in script call
    call watch_TV
  File "game/locations/loc_kitchen.rpy", line 313, in script call
    call sister_TV_scene
  File "game/chars/char_Sister.rpy", line 3115, in script
    sis "Sorry Mom!"
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "E:\Downloads\SuperPoweredv03600-win\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/Misc/[sis.pose]_sister_[sis.outfit].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/Misc/horny_sister_slut.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.36.00
Wed Oct 09 19:53:43 2019
getting some errors when trying to load. Not sure whats happening, but I think it has to do with going from family suppresion to wild oats and then to billy central. Like during the time when it takes off the previous suppression and the new one kicks in, maybe the game goes kinda crazy im not sure.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.36.02!

0.36.02-RA1 (2019.10.10)
  • Version Update

Not sure how you are managing to get this error. I mean, it is correct that the image does not exist in that location, but there is no image change in that part of the scene and no character posing throughout its entirety.

Please attach a save file.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Updated for SuperPowered 0.36.02!

0.36.02-RA1 (2019.10.10)
  • Version Update

Not sure how you are managing to get this error. I mean, it is correct that the image does not exist in that location, but there is no image change in that part of the scene and no character posing throughout its entirety.

Please attach a save file.
not sure also. It happened multiple times with different women.. but I think it might have something to do with familial ties/professionalism, and how it modified some triggers. Then when I changed it to wild oats, there is a time period where they lose the previous suppression and that might potentially lead to problems?

Anyways, I could be wrong. I don't have the save file anymore unforetunately. Loaded earlier saves and went through things carefully one step at a time until no errors were produced.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
not sure also. It happened multiple times with different women.. but I think it might have something to do with familial ties/professionalism, and how it modified some triggers. Then when I changed it to wild oats, there is a time period where they lose the previous suppression and that might potentially lead to problems?

Anyways, I could be wrong. I don't have the save file anymore unforetunately. Loaded earlier saves and went through things carefully one step at a time until no errors were produced.
Sometimes I got those load errors when using 'rollback'. Better stay away from it.

Reactions: desmosome

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
great mod!!. im having a issue triggering taboo ( its coloured red in the hint section ) and i also assume to get incestphobia i have to go to the initiative and suppress it temporarily?

Also some of the jealously stuff is annoying to unlock lol

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How about these may be a silly question but:

Does Radioactive already include getlucky (its enhancements) or does it have to be installed separately?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/locations/loc_kitchen.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call sis_mom_jealousy8
  File "game/radioactive/game/chars/Ra_char_Mom.rpy", line 114, in script
    $ RaChar[sis.ikey].NewTrack("JealousyWakeup")  #RA: Tracking
  File "game/radioactive/game/chars/Ra_char_Mom.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 170, in NewTrack
    self.NewTracking[aKey]["Viewed"] = True
KeyError: u'JealousyWakeup'

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations/loc_kitchen.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call sis_mom_jealousy8
  File "game/radioactive/game/chars/Ra_char_Mom.rpy", line 114, in script
  File "I:\gopher\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "I:\gopher\SuperPowered_v0.36.00-win\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/radioactive/game/chars/Ra_char_Mom.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/radioactive/RaPerson.rpy", line 170, in NewTrack
    self.NewTracking[aKey]["Viewed"] = True
KeyError: u'JealousyWakeup'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.36.02
Mon Oct 21 21:28:41 2019
This also happens in all transformation sex with Samantha (I couldn't wait to see the scenes I quickly pressed on the ignore button :LOL:) but no problem with both regular Billy scenes. I have zero knowledge in coding and stuff so I would rather wait for you T.Geiger to update the mod but... Is this an easy fix that I can do myself or not? or is this just only my save acting up? :unsure:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.36.02-RA2 (2019.10.21)
  • Tracking
    • Fixed Samantha and Nikki's Polymorph scenes
    • Fixed Jealousy 8.

KeyError: u'Jealousy
This was a copy paste error. The scene was attributed to Sis, when it should be Mom.

This also happens in all transformation sex with Samantha
Samantha (and Nikki) were missing the scene name pattern indicator, so all of the scenes were getting populated as ContactSex (the basic sex scene). When the tracking would later try to use the correct name, it did not exist.

Is this an easy fix that I can do myself or not?
Not really. There is no singular solution to all of these problems. Whenever I add new stuff to the tracking, there are a ton of I's to dot and T's to cross. Errors usually come from me missing one of them.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
This was a copy paste error. The scene was attributed to Sis, when it should be Mom.

Samantha (and Nikki) were missing the scene name pattern indicator, so all of the scenes were getting populated as ContactSex (the basic sex scene). When the tracking would later try to use the correct name, it did not exist.

Not really. There is no singular solution to all of these problems. Whenever I add new stuff to the tracking, there are a ton of I's to dot and T's to cross. Errors usually come from me missing one of them.
Hmm, I thought it would be as simple as fixing typo in script or image file name, but I guess not. Even though the main game is fine with the error, it just that when something is wrong or missing like the tracking won't register the scene as viewed in this case, I can't help and have that itch to fix it you know :ROFLMAO:

Cabron66

May 28, 2017
Hi

For some reason the hug, kiss and grope images are not appearing. The correct text appears but nothing else changes. I'm playing on the latest version of the game and mod (0.36.02 and 0.36.02-RA2) with no other mods installed.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
the hug, kiss and grope images are not appearing
This problem has been reported in the main thread by others. It is not clear what is causing it, but it does not seem to be specific to Radioactive. You might try checking the Transitions setting in Preferences. Click on All. If that does not clear it up, I would suggest reporting the issue in the main thread.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
    call screen cellphone()
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 46, in execute
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
    call screen cellphone()
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\SuperPowered_v0.36.02-win Radio\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 76, in <module>
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.36.02
Wed Oct 23 23:48:06 2019

T.Geiger This happens when I go into the first page of my Cellphone after meeting "Terrorstrike.
I have used Maximum Overdrive. Not sure if that is the reason.
Attached Save file below.

You'll get the error when you go to the first page of the contants list. :/

Fixed it: Type "call init_chelsea" in the console.
Shoutout to RussiaButini

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes