Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is there a setting tweak that would eliminate the oversleeping?
Different mechanic. See RA features in OP. It isn't applied to Sis's scene because it would automatically increase the chance of success by upto 20%.

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Ha! And to think that only an hour or so before Baal wrote this, I had started to write an alternate character creator. Ah well, guess I can scrap that idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Cmann

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I will be on vacation through Monday. I won't even be checking the site Wednesday through Sunday evening. The earliest an update could come out (should SuperPowered release a new version) would be Tuesday morning ET.

Reactions: gestved

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
I will be on vacation through Monday. I won't even be checking the site Wednesday through Sunday evening. The earliest an update could come out (should SuperPowered release a new version) would be Tuesday morning ET.
Have a good time, his next update should be for the other game. So have over a month before more SuperPowered.

imannami

Jul 22, 2018
im new to this and have no clue what im doing. i extracted the file to the game folder but it seems like nothing happens i open the game and have no clue how to activate the mod or no indication if its even working help please

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
have no clue how to activate the mod or no indication if its even working help please
If you installed it correctly(Extracted to same location as game exe), you should see 'Radioactive 0.35.04-RA4' in bottom left corner if you open preferences in-game.

Nov 23, 2017
I'm getting an error opening Superpowered 35.04 after installing radioactive. I'm using the Mac version, running movjave, and I'm unzipping to the game folder... is anyone having this problem?

I'm using the version from the Superpowered main page here on F95Zone...
The game opens just fine after a clean un-modded install.

EDIT: Here is the last part of the error...

File "game/script.rpy", line 296, in <module>
from content_storyline import *
ImportError: No module named content_storyline

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Sun Aug 11 15:40:42 2019
[/code]

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Git this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/radioactive/getlucky/screen/GetLuckyScreen.rpy", line 10: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use navigation
    ^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 190: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    window:
    ^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 448: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use navigation
    ^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 456: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use navigation
    ^

File "game/screen/screens.rpy", line 478: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use navigation
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sun Aug 18 03:01:41 2019

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Git this error

Code:
Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use navigation
Sounds like there is something wrong with your copy. Check for a green checkmark next to Radioactive's version number in the load save menu. If not, you will probably need to reinstall.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
is in this cheat included get lucky (and others most favorite cheats) or it is needed to dl them separately ?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
is in this cheat included get lucky (and others most favorite cheats) or it is needed to dl them separately ?
Everything mentioned under Features in the OP is included. If there are exceptions it should be mentioned in the OP under install.

Reactions: T.Geiger

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
The original GetLucky has not been updated in a year and is no longer compatible with SuperPowered. You should not download it, for any reason.

Radioactive is distributed with my own version of GetLucky and SLDR, as well as other "stand-alones" I have written. The install instructions in the OP tell you what you need to know.

I make no special efforts to ensure Radioactive's compatibility with other mods. Most will have a conflict.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
do you have any problems with this mod ? i did instaling this mod to complete clean game , started new game and sometimes i got errors, but especialy usnolvable problem - every time i try go to school, gae got locked up.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
do you have any problems with this mod ? i did instaling this mod to complete clean game , started new game and sometimes i got errors, but especialy usnolvable problem - every time i try go to school, gae got locked up.
There should not be any problems like that. Can you attach a traceback file?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes