Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Installed the game, added hotfix 3 and patch 4. Did the weekend stuff, went to school on monday, did one art class, went to socialize and everything fine.
Installed the game, added hotfix 3 and patch 4, added radioactive. Turned on Paragade, set GetLucky to 20x on Master, Class, and Corruption. Did the weekend stuff, went to school on monday, did one art class, went to socialize and get this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI and H*A

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.35.04-RA2 (2019.07.10)
  • Fixed lunch crash.

Installed the game, added hotfix 3 and patch 4, added radioactive. Turned on Paragade, set GetLucky to 20x on Master, Class, and Corruption. Did the weekend stuff, went to school on monday, did one art class, went to socialize and get this.
A careless copy-paste on my part left an extra right-parenthesis in the code. Why it compiled in the first place is a bit of a puzzle.

Thank you for the detailed error message.

If you decide to re-install Baal's patches again, you can skip .03 and go straight to .04. The later one has everything the earlier does.

Aug 10, 2018
It seems that when you do Maximum Overdrive or cheat Polymorphism you get one or two for free when you go to sleep at night, wich in Maximum Overdrive's case when you sleep you will be suck on the chose transformation screen.

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
It seems that when you do Maximum Overdrive or cheat Polymorphism you get one or two for free when you go to sleep at night, wich in Maximum Overdrive's case when you sleep you will be suck on the chose transformation screen.
This is exactly what's happening to me. If I try to put everything up manually the mind control doesn't work. Is there a fix?

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Maximum Overdrive is getting me stuck in that genetics thing too after you pick all of them you are stuck

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.35.04-RA3 (2019.07.11)
  • Fixed Polymorph cheat.

Remembered the other things. Samantha and Nikki's Polymorph variants are now tracked. They were using non-standard named labels. Billy-Sexual is applied to the new fetishes. Kelly doesn't extend past the first scene (which involves being watched). Samantha's fetish sex is edited to remove Fred's participation.

when you sleep you will be suck on the chose transformation screen
This is exactly what's happening to me
Maximum Overdrive is getting me stuck in that genetics thing
Due to the way the code was changed, buying Lv3 also bought Lv4, causing the double-upgrade flag to be set. This is why only the first nine picks could be made while cheating and also why sleeping asked for two upgrades. The code has been corrected, and so long as you didn't save at the select screen, you should be able to continue (you may still need to sleep to get the last pick).

master check is at 20x and work still not critical success ?
A brief test worked for me. Can you attach a save and tell me which job you are attending?

Reactions: Shagrynn and Cmann

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
A brief test worked for me. Can you attach a save and tell me which job you are attending?
I don't know why, but when i learn 2nd power, it fixed itself
ps: 1st tier job

ps2:
when i click on "hint"

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.35.04-RA4
  • Enabled hints

Speaking of hints, SuLynn is currently using the standard hint values for many of her scenes. While the stat requirements are probably the same, the locations may be incorrect (school vs college, for example). This will be corrected at a later date.

I don't know why, but when i learn 2nd power, it fixed itself
Job critical success is dependent on beating the associated skill. At the start of the game, that value might be 0, which can never be out-rolled (low values are successes, minimum 1).

when i click on "hint"
I had turned debugging on for hints which allows me to narrow it down to just the ones I'm interested in. In this case, I wanted to see the hint for one of Mom's variants. I have switched the hints back to the normal code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cmann

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Bugfix release.

0.35.04-RA3 (2019.07.11)
  • Fixed Polymorph cheat.

Remembered the other things. Samantha and Nikki's Polymorph variants are now tracked. They were using non-standard named labels. Billy-Sexual is applied to the new fetishes. Kelly doesn't extend past the first scene (which involves being watched). Samantha's fetish sex is edited to remove Fred's participation.

Due to the way the code was changed, buying Lv3 also bought Lv4, causing the double-upgrade flag to be set. This is why only the first nine picks could be made while cheating and also why sleeping asked for two upgrades. The code has been corrected, and so long as you didn't save at the select screen, you should be able to continue (you may still need to sleep to get the last pick).

Thank you

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
At somo point someone called Karma visit and arrest me, afterwards, the phone wont work
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
    call screen cellphone()
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 46, in execute
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
    call screen cellphone()
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Nueva carpeta (2)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 76, in <module>
  File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.35.00
Fri Jul 12 14:08:25 2019

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
At somo point someone called Karma visit and arrest me, afterwards, the phone wont work
Old save?
Also for all people who have the rollback problem with Chelsea (KeyError: u'chelsea') error despite having 35.04 I just typed "call init_chelsea" into the console and it worked. The bug appeared when I tried to open the cellphone tab while apparently having Chelseas number.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So how do i activate the mod?? No idea what keys I should press to access it
There's nothing to activate, its just part of the game. If you don't see "Radioactive" in the Load/Save menu, it isn't installed correctly.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes