Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
T.Geiger Base-game bug: A typo in screen_combat, line 1019+1021 enemydebuff_over_aggressive.temp_duration.temp_duration
Thanks for the heads-up. (Keep in mind that, for technical support reasons, I do not usually fix base-game bugs in Radioactive.)

Any rate I had Gift of Gab. But now after restarting the game I don't see it. What do I need to activate it?
Sympathic Link power.

Using this mod how do I remove Billy's comments of "Gross" when referring to his Sister and Mom?
Mind Control power. (Or player.flaw_incest = True)

Reactions: Cmann

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Would super super love an option to reset the day to be able to repeat events.
If you just want to time-travel, you can already do that via the Time Cheat menu.

If you want to reset once-per-day events (like contact interactions), I probably won't do that because it might have knock-on effects for other things in the game. (They are already bothersome with just rollbacks.)

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
If you just want to time-travel, you can already do that via the Time Cheat menu.

If you want to reset once-per-day events (like contact interactions), I probably won't do that because it might have knock-on effects for other things in the game. (They are already bothersome with just rollbacks.)
The only reason I bring this up is because one of the other big mods from the recent past had the same feature and it worked well. That's all I know.

jon4

May 16, 2018
Attach your traceback.txt file.
Full traceback:
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
call screen cellphone()
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "B:\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win-crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 46, in execute
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 46, in execute
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 76, in <module>
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.34.02
Fri Jun 14 14:17:00 2019

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
KeyError: u'chelsea'
Probably a bug from the base game. Baal was using a generic variable name that was the same as Chelsea's, and would overwrite the character. Don't know if it has been fixed.

At the console, type in call init_chelsea to get Chelsea back.

jon4

May 16, 2018
Probably a bug from the base game. Baal was using a generic variable name that was the same as Chelsea's, and would overwrite the character. Don't know if it has been fixed.

At the console, type in call init_chelsea to get Chelsea back.
thank you it work

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Can the girls somehow get both Nympho and Obsessive permanent illness?
Technically, you can cheat it in by setting both flags to True at the same time. But the results probably won't be what you're looking for. In most situations, Nympho and Obsessive compete for scenes. With both set, you will usually only ever see one or the other.

It also is not a valid game condition. The base game only allows one of them to be set. If you set both to True, it might lead to unexpected results.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I have 100/100/100 and I stopped investigating her before the homeless dude attacks. I'm still not getting the lunchtime event.
To see her at lunch, she has to be recruited and Derek's investigation must be beyond the first step. You have a 15% chance Master roll.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Not today.

New stuff to update:
  • Jealousy scene
  • Two powers
  • Two fetishes
  • A nearly complete entirely new character
Tracking is more or less complete. Still need to go back to add Morality and Core Suppression.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.35.03 0.35.04!

This update is not as well tested as I would like. You should treat this as Beta quality and keep a backup save (preferably from 0.34).

0.35.03-RA1 (2019.07.10)
  • General - First phase of mod code extraction complete.
  • Hints - A few Nympho scenes added.
  • Tracking - Given Jealousy is up to seven scenes now, it will be broken out into its own category. Only scene 7 is there for now.

If there is this much stuff to update in the future, I might release it in phases. The first update would be a bare minimum update to get people playing the new version. Later releases would add Tracking, Core Suppression, and other time intensive features.

Beg and Slap are tied back to their flaw since they have both been implemented now.

Mod folder and file structure has been reorganized a bit.

Probably some other stuff I should mention, but I'm feeling pretty wiped right now. I'll post again if it pops to mind. :)

(Edit) .03 was valid for all of about 10 minutes after I posted. Let's see how long .04 lasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cmann
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes