Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
This happens when I go into the first page of my Cellphone after meeting "Terrorstrike.
It is a error in the base-game. Baal is using the same variable name for both the character Chelsea and some generic code in the scene you mentioned. If you hit that scene, it overwrites Chelsea, which causes all sorts of problems.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It is a error in the base-game. Baal is using the same variable name for both the character Chelsea and some generic code in the scene you mentioned. If you hit that scene, it overwrites Chelsea, which causes all sorts of problems.
I had no other way to fix it. Right now everything is fine at least.
Really didn't want to start from scratch after hours of playing :/

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
I have no lust roll in the school, all obsessive rolls work and lust roll in home also works but nothing in the school, base game problem?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I have no lust roll in the school, all obsessive rolls work and lust roll in home also works but nothing in the school, base game problem?
Presumably, you mean Nympho.

Maybe, but it is also possible that it is working correctly. There are a few things that have to fall into place and the roll does not come until almost the very end of that. Most importantly, the girl has to be present and a Nympho. (If you never run into the girl in the hallways, it won't happen.) The positive alignment quest will also preempt any Nympho content.

Reactions: badwonder

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Presumably, you mean Nympho.

Maybe, but it is also possible that it is working correctly. There are a few things that have to fall into place and the roll does not come until almost the very end of that. Most importantly, the girl has to be present and a Nympho. (If you never run into the girl in the hallways, it won't happen.) The positive alignment quest will also preempt any Nympho content.
Thanks it was the positive alignment quest, I should be careful in the future about doing it without the nympho rolls school is just not fun.

H*A

May 24, 2018
T.Geiger actually delays it a day every time someone asks when the update's coming.

Honestly though, dude's consistent. Just put a watch on the thread and wait for a ping. Constantly badgering him only comes across as thankless, regardless of whether you mean well.

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.37.01!

0.37.01-RA1 (2019.11.11)
Radioactive
  • Tracking
    • Samantha's Corrupted scenes obey BillySexual status
    • SuLynn's Corrupted scenes
      • Obey BillySexual status
      • Have correct location
      • Roll on Corrupted

Be forewarned that Terri has a missable tracked scene in her Fetish development. Be careful once you start inviting her to coffee.

I am also making a judgement call on Sandra's fetish. All of the Contact scenes above groping have an alternate version with a special outfit. Technically, for the rules I follow, these should be tracked as variants. There are non-minor changes to the text and images. However, I still feel there is not a whole lot of substance to these changes. These are not versions I would ever bother to go out of my way to see a second time. If you guys feel these should be tracked, let me know and I might add it at a later date.

Reactions: H*A and IdarksoulsI

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Error right at the start, fresh game:
While it is true that my syntax is incorrect there (the single equal in the middle should be a double equal), I am not getting an error from starting the game. Let me grab the version from the thread for testing (I have the official release), and I will make an update later.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Thanks, the college crash is fixed

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happens when you force a Strip tease/BJ and Bend over

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/College/College_[collegeloc].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/College/College_Closet.png')
Not getting that problem on this end. According to Baal, there is an issue with at least one of the archives in the main thread. (Which is not the one I am using for dev.)

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
trying to do the Terri fetish, and I'm at the shopping date. already invited her and Mary to coffee twice, and I get this error when in the shopping date.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Terri/MC/[t.outfit]_MCshopping.png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Terri/MC/work2_MCshopping.png')
Probably a base-game error. There seems to be no MCshopping image for either work outfit. (So images are missing, or it should be using a different outfit for the image.)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Radiopassive

Updated:
2019-11-12
Version: 0.37.01-RP1+

This is a compatibility patch for Radioactive. If you have decided not to use Radioactive, but do not want to start over from scratch, install this minimal patch onto a fresh copy of the base-game.

Due to coding differences between the base-game and Radioactive, I cannot make any guarantees that your save will be salvageable, even with this patch. If a save does not load, try saving again somewhere else in Radioactive.

As this is only for compatibility, this patch will not need to be updated very often. It should mostly be forward-compatible.

There is no reason to download this patch if you want to continue using Radioactive. While I have coded it so that it should be inactive if run alongside Radioactive, I make no promises it will not goof up your save file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minoin

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm getting this error when entering college library, I guess this has something to do with SuLynn's nympho scenes?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations/loc_college.rpy", line 75, in script call
    call college_nympho_list
  File "game/locations/loc_college.rpy", line 27, in script call
    call college_nympho_list_loop (loop_char)
  File "game/locations/loc_college.rpy", line 38, in script
    if char.CoreSuppression == "Wild Oats+":  # RA: Core Suppression
  File "game/locations/loc_college.rpy", line 38, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'CoreSuppression'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations/loc_college.rpy", line 75, in script call
    call college_nympho_list
  File "game/locations/loc_college.rpy", line 27, in script call
    call college_nympho_list_loop (loop_char)
  File "game/locations/loc_college.rpy", line 38, in script
  File "I:\gopher\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "I:\gopher\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "I:\gopher\SuperPowered_v0.37.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/locations/loc_college.rpy", line 38, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'CoreSuppression'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.37.01
Sat Dec 07 01:29:20 2019

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes