Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nickblames

Apr 26, 2017
Great mod! Only thing that would improve it is a scene checklist so you know what you still need to look for.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Great mod! Only thing that would improve it is a scene checklist so you know what you still need to look for.
Hell no. That is such an awful feature and i sure hope it never comes to it. Either a game is still fun and you like to play it then there is no need to know if and how many scenes are left. Or you are getting bored and should just play something else.

nickblames

Apr 26, 2017
Hell no. That is such an awful feature and i sure hope it never comes to it. Either a game is still fun and you like to play it then there is no need to know if and how many scenes are left. Or you are getting bored and should just play something else.
So you'd rather miss out on a bunch of content because you didn't even know it existed? That seems like the opposite of what convenience mods like this are for.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So you'd rather miss out on a bunch of content because you didn't even know it existed? That seems like the opposite of what convenience mods like this are for.
Convenience in the sense of circumventing some of the grind or features that are else hidden away from normal usage to speed up things or get out of an error - sure. This mod especially is such a great mod because it caters really to the things that could be called an oversight by the dev and makes playing the game a lot of fun without making the game itself obsolete ;)

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
Is there a replay gallery or something with this mod? I've read something about the phone unlocking and replaying scenes?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Just a heads up, nergy locking doesn't work in the current version. Also, would it be at all possible to allow Polymorphism to go beyond the level cap so we can use all the combinations in a single save file?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Is there a replay gallery or something with this mod? I've read something about the phone unlocking and replaying scenes?
No, there is no replay in this mod. I had developed one but I couldn't continue it.
The one that was originally in the game was deleted by the dev several versions ago.

Just a heads up, nergy locking doesn't work in the current version. Also, would it be at all possible to allow Polymorphism to go beyond the level cap so we can use all the combinations in a single save file?
When does the energy lock not work? Can you describe an example for me, because for me it works very well;)
I can allow a level higher than 3 for the polymorph, but I have not implemented any additional functions. What level maxi would you like?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
When does the energy lock not work? Can you describe an example for me, because for me it works very well;)
I can allow a level higher than 3 for the polymorph, but I have not implemented any additional functions. What level maxi would you like?
As far as I can tell, after further testing, resource locking as a whole doesn't appear to work when using them as an explicit cost, such as losing willpower for doing chores or losing energy for using powers. I've tested using multiple newly created saves and fresh downloads of both the game and mod itself, it's consistently not working even though I've tested them both locked and unlocked.
And what I meant by uncapping Polymorphism is doing what Radioactive does and allow the player to keep leveling it to select every morph option, rather than being limited to just the normally allowed 3 choices.

Mike10364

Sep 27, 2019
hello i have a ploblem idk why i cat copy and paste the script in the game with my mac bc is too long .-. how do i resolve the ploblem ? i need a way to put the script in the game

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
hello i have a ploblem idk why i cat copy and paste the script in the game with my mac bc is too long .-. how do i resolve the ploblem ? i need a way to put the script in the game
Hmm, I don't quite understand your problem. Use deepl.com to translate, it's better than google ;)
Installation of the mod is done by uncompressing the archive in the 'game' directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike10364

Mike10364

Sep 27, 2019
Hmm, I don't quite understand your problem. Use deep.com to translate, it's better than google ;)
Installation of the mod is done by uncompressing the archive in the 'game' directory.
File "/Users/ye/Desktop/SuperPowered_v0.37.01.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mouse.png'.

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.37.01
it say this to me and up a long thing how i can resorve it ?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
File "/Users/ye/Desktop/SuperPowered_v0.37.01.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mouse.png'.

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.37.01
it say this to me and up a long thing how i can resorve it ?
This error did not come from SFC.
Does it always happen under the same conditions? If so, try reinstalling. Maybe there was a problem.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
There is one problem there, well, Sandra's Rebel route isn't trigger or happen, and before of that, i dont remember who, but someone said that it was trigger without cheats, if you know how to fix it, can you do it? Please.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
And, the bios of the characters are giving error too, when we try to read the full bio, it gives an error.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
There is one problem there, well, Sandra's Rebel route isn't trigger or happen, and before of that, i dont remember who, but someone said that it was trigger without cheats, if you know how to fix it, can you do it? Please.
Have you tried without SFC? I'm not modifying any of Sandra's scripts.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes