Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Utinil

Aug 19, 2017
I am not getting the option for Mom and her friend (name is completely escaping me atm) to work properly. When mom has her night out I get the list to pop up to choose just mom, mom and her friend, or none. If I select mom and her friend coming home drunk, I still get just mom, never her friend.

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
game crashes when i try any sexual interaction more intimate than groping with Sulynn, anyone else?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I am not getting the option for Mom and her friend (name is completely escaping me atm) to work properly. When mom has her night out I get the list to pop up to choose just mom, mom and her friend, or none. If I select mom and her friend coming home drunk, I still get just mom, never her friend.
Go in SFC menu, Choose Events. There slide the bar for mom drunk to 0% and slide the bar for Sophie drunk to 100%.
Had the same problem and it's how i fix it. If you want just your mom do the opposite with the event 'Drunk' slider.
You can easily do that before going to bed on Wednesday and Saturday, to get the event you want.
With that setup all 3 choices will have the event for Sophie trigger... Even the 'nothing' choice :)
/EDIT: Try this SFC menu, Events. Move slider for mom drunk at 25%, sophie drunk at 50%. And the menu will work!
game crashes when i try any sexual interaction more intimate than groping with Sulynn, anyone else?
Same for me with v36.02 ask for handjob, ask for blowjob, ask for quickie. All broken. All closet related image cause error. Already reported in the main game thread(tutorial is broken at the moment because of corrupted upload, so it might be related) But you can have sex with her. Selfish/Generous/MonsterCock/Half-shift/Surprise... That work :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW this message is for SFC maker/modder Passion3D when you click on 'School'. Derek is absent from the list.
I was trying to access his stats for traceback, bug reporting purpose and couldn't find him.
&
Passion3D Do you think the menu for choosing mom/sophie/nothing at sleeping time is working right?
Something strange happen when you're presented with the 3 choices. You've to click 2-3 times for it to register your choice.
Just saying if you place slider for mom/sophie drunk at 50% each there's no way to choose sophie event.
And the 'nothing' choice doesn't seems to be working. I suppose if you move event drunk slider at 0% then it will work.
/EDIT: Did some testing 50-50% NO, 33-33% NO. But if you manually place the event slider for mom drunk at 25%, for sophie drunk at 50%, then all 3 choices work. I reload and tested it 7-8 times each choices... Now the menu is working!!! You have to manually place the slider to those value!!!

Last edited:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Go in SFC menu, Choose Events. There slide the bar for mom drunk to 0% and slide the bar for Sophie drunk to 100%.
Had the same problem and it's how i fix it. If you want just your mom do the opposite with the event 'Drunk' slider.
You can easily do that before going to bed on Wednesday and Saturday, to get the event you want.
With that setup all 3 choices will have the event for Sophie trigger... Even the 'nothing' choice :)
/EDIT: Try this SFC menu, Events. Move slider for mom drunk at 25%, sophie drunk at 50%. And the menu will work!

Same for me with v36.02 ask for handjob, ask for blowjob, ask for quickie. All broken. All closet related image cause error. Already reported in the main game thread(tutorial is broken at the moment because of corrupted upload, so it might be related) But you can have sex with her. Selfish/Generous/MonsterCock/Half-shift/Surprise... That work :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW this message is for SFC maker/modder Passion3D when you click on 'School'. Derek is absent from the list.
I was trying to access his stats for traceback, bug reporting purpose and couldn't find him.
&
Passion3D Do you think the menu for choosing mom/sophie/nothing at sleeping time is working right?
Something strange happen when you're presented with the 3 choices. You've to click 2-3 times for it to register your choice.
Just saying if you place slider for mom/sophie drunk at 50% each there's no way to choose sophie event.
And the 'nothing' choice doesn't seems to be working. I suppose if you move event drunk slider at 0% then it will work.
/EDIT: Did some testing 50-50% NO, 33-33% NO. But if you manually place the event slider for mom drunk at 25%, for sophie drunk at 50%, then all 3 choices work. I reload and tested it 7-8 times each choices... Now the menu is working!!! You have to manually place the slider to those value!!!
Sorry, I've been very busy and I didn't see your message.
For Derek, I'll add it to the School menu and post an update quickly.
For events, they normally work correctly. I'm going to have some time available this week, I'm going to review this part.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I have tested several times with mom drunk 0% and sophie drunk 100%.
Every Wednesday and Saturday I have the sophie drunk event.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
It works very well.

The button displays the action you can do and not the status of the stat.
If it displays LOCK, the stat is unlocked. Click to lock
If it displays UNLOCK, the stat is locked. Click to unlock

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes