Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Is this compatible with radioactive? The changelog says it is,but it doesnt seem to be working in-game,just get errors.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Think there might be something wrong but I dunno if it's with the newest update to the game, or this mod. Even though I used the familial ties suppression on both the mother and sister neither's love will increase. I still get the capped message at 20. I passed a day to see if it needed time to take and still nothing.

One definite bug I can report is that Using Mindcraft will drain energy, even when energy is locked. And using Mindcraft also drains Control, even when control is locked.

Huh. Maybe that's the problem? Let me up reprogram them again and unlock control and energy first....Nope. No dice.

EDIT: Nevermind. I guess family ties take a day or two longer to kick in than other suppressions. Passing two days did the trick.

Still, the thing about Control and Energy still depleting when you Mindcraft stands.

Last edited:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
i wanna use this mod in mac ver. how about the hotkeys then? is it still same or not?
For access to the girls' Bio, the hotkeys are the same and work. To access the SFC menu, Up Charm and Up energy (CTRL-F1, CTRL-F2, CTRL-F3), if it doesn't work you can change them by editing the SFC-Keys.rpy files

Reactions: nanixxxx

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
How to activate sfc mode?
SFC is not a mod that "activates", it is a set of menus that allows you to modify many parameters. Click on the "SFC Menu" button visible in the main game interface.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Does this mod make save saved games dependent on this mod?

If I remove the mod, will the game load the saved games without issues (saved when the mod was added)?

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
So there used to be a mod, not sure if it's this one, that unlocked all the available scenes and allowed you to view them at your whim. Does that mod still exist, and if so which one is it?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
So there used to be a mod, not sure if it's this one, that unlocked all the available scenes and allowed you to view them at your whim. Does that mod still exist, and if so which one is it?
The mod you're talking about, which allowed you to review the scenes, was SFC_Replay, but I had to abandon it.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Does this mod make save saved games dependent on this mod?

If I remove the mod, will the game load the saved games without issues (saved when the mod was added)?
A game played with a mod, cannot be loaded without the mod installed. This is valid for any mod.

Reactions: loqex
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes