Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

batanegra

May 8, 2017
the SFC doesn't show in game, i have the 35.04 patch but my game still is 35.00, i need to apply both of the patches (35.03-35.04) to work? or i did something wrong?
PD: using the compressed version because i can't download the full version

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
the SFC doesn't show in game, i have the 35.04 patch but my game still is 35.00, i need to apply both of the patches (35.03-35.04) to work? or i did something wrong?
PD: using the compressed version because i can't download the full version
If you can't download the full version, wait until bas does the compressed version. It will be done with the repack and will not require a patch

batanegra

May 8, 2017
If you can't download the full version, wait until bas does the compressed version. It will be done with the repack and will not require a patch
finally did it, it works perfect, the only thing i can't do, is lock the sister like i did the mother, the mother i have no problem getting sex, but the sister only work when i activate lust overload

lenoks

Feb 14, 2018
Hello Passion3D i have problem when i use only SFC is work pefect,but when i try to use it with Radioctive mod mod i have error like D.Raven Productions so this 2 mods not work together?(sorry wor my eng not my main lang)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hello Passion3D i have problem when i use only SFC is work pefect,but when i try to use it with Radioctive mod mod i have error like D.Raven Productions so this 2 mods not work together?(sorry wor my eng not my main lang)
RA is not compatible with SFC

Reactions: Emmi3

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
Is this a compressed version with your mod? The latest compressed version that I found is 34.02 or how does this work?

Last edited:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Is this a compressed version with your mod? The latest compressed version that I found is 34.02 or how does this work?
Bas seems to be absent at the moment. It is he who usually makes a compressed version from the repack.
You will have to wait for his return to get the compressed version 0.35.04

Reactions: JediMaster077

Entusiast

Jun 27, 2018
Hello Passion3D,
I have a question - what is the situation with the replay function you were working on?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hello Passion3D,
I have a question - what is the situation with the replay function you were working on?
The SFC_Replay mod has been dropped. Baal ceased all collaboration without any explanation. So I had to give up development.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes