Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
The only thing that'd make this game/mod better would be the reintroduction of the gallery feature. Still, this mod does wonders

Reactions: Passion3D

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
It would be nice to tell us what the Get Lucky mod does. From what I got from the walkthrough is that on the Felix mode it gives you success or critical success in cases and jobs. The Kobyosi Maru setting just doesn't make you oversleep after neighborhood watch.

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
I'm trying to use the mod, but the game gives me an error when I try to pull up any of the cheat menus

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
It would be nice to tell us what the Get Lucky mod does. From what I got from the walkthrough is that on the Felix mode it gives you success or critical success in cases and jobs. The Kobyosi Maru setting just doesn't make you oversleep after neighborhood watch.
For GetLucky details, see the mod page.
I only integrated it, but I didn't make any changes to it

Reactions: Canto Forte

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
What's error message?
[code said:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 211, in script call
call screen kitchen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 8, in execute
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 17, in keywords
NameError: name 'Home' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 211, in script call
call screen kitchen
File "SFC.rpyc", line 83, in script
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\ibesm\Downloads\New folder (2)\SuperPowered_v0.34.02-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 8, in execute
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/screen/SFC_screens.rpy", line 17, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'Home' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.34.02
Wed Jun 12 11:28:17 2019
[/code]

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondering if the stat says unlock does this lock this part or does need to say lock to have the stat locked to certain percentage ??

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I was wondering if the stat says unlock does this lock this part or does need to say lock to have the stat locked to certain percentage ??
The button displays the action you can do, not the current one.
If it is displayed "Lock", the statistic is unlocked, a click on the button will lock it and the button will display "unlock".

Reactions: Dependable_223
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes