jodike

Oct 14, 2017
can someone tell me how to get all the girls without turning them into slut so they don't fuck other guys. I know Corruption and Inhibition have something to do with it but I don't know what they do or which one it is which makes them cheat on you. Corruption seem to rise even if you have sex the way the girls want so is it Inhibition that makes them a slut or a combination of both that causes the girl to be sluts and cheat on you?
Give them Wild Oats with mindcraft and they shouldnt do it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is it just me or everyone? When I tutor tamara she only gain 1 favor/season. And if I don't tutor her everyday on schooldays then she loses 1 favor for each day I didn't tutor her.
It's based on your social stats. In my games I get 2-3 favor per tutor session with her but I always pick social as my primary stat and boost my skills to 3 pretty rapidly before doing much else.

Reactions: Lika 117

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Ok. I can't edit OP, so bookmark this post.
When a new version will be posted on this thread, I will update this post.

Version 0.44.04 compiled with latest stable version of Renpy 7.4.6.1693 on my computer.
These links are the base game unmodified:
Linux:
Mac:
Windows:

Console is enabled, in game press SHIFT-O
All tested and work fine.

Enjoy

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
It's based on your social stats. In my games I get 2-3 favor per tutor session with her but I always pick social as my primary stat and boost my skills to 3 pretty rapidly before doing much else.
Well I trained my core stats to level 5. Does that going to help me?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Use the wiki, seriously.
If Tamara is cold to you, you used Freddy to spy on her and followed her too often. This will cut you off from any sexual content with her.
I recruit Derek then Freddie start to spy on Tamara. There's no option to stop him from spying. But is it possible to not follow Tamara when the time comes??

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Give them Wild Oats with mindcraft and they shouldnt do it.
I know that I just want to know what Corruption and Inhibition does and if it's one that causes it or a combination both and how high that one or both have to be before the cheating starts

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
can someone tell me how to get all the girls without turning them into slut so they don't fuck other guys. I know Corruption and Inhibition have something to do with it but I don't know what they do or which one it is which makes them cheat on you. Corruption seem to rise even if you have sex the way the girls want so is it Inhibition that makes them a slut or a combination of both that causes the girl to be sluts and cheat on you?
From the Wiki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're basically right, less Inhibition makes them sluttier and higher corruption defines how depraved they are.

Is there a console flag I can use to fix this?
Probably yes, I'm not the one to ask that. As it is the main quest it will likely break things.

I recruit Derek then Freddie start to spy on Tamara. There's no option to stop him from spying. But is it possible to not follow Tamara when the time comes??
You should get 3 options at one time in this quest. If you choose "Red Herring" you still can get Tamara even if you followed her until that point.
If you get into the fight with the homeless bum, sex with Tamara is not possible anymore.

It's highly recommended to save before tutoring Freddy the first time (=starting the main quest).

Dedalus

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry guys still looking for a way to finish the second NCHDL plot line working with Derek. Whenever I try it with Derek as my “sidekick” I only get the scene with him complaining about being a bruiser not a snitch and from then on it only “Perception skill failed” in every class for weeks.
Any Idea what I could be doing wrong?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Question, is the Flaw you get random, a roll of the dice? Have started a couple games to get on path for Mom and Sis but the only one I seem to get is Lust.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
From the Wiki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're basically right, less Inhibition makes them sluttier and higher corruption defines how depraved they are.
So you that mean in this game you can't have sex with the girl because if your nice their corruption rises and they turn into slut who fuck every guy and if your selfish they lose love and start hating you unless you grained to keep love up. I don't know about you but that seem like a big flaw in this game and if this flaw is intentional then that would be stupid. This game is suppose to be a game with superpowers and make chose how you play where you can be a hero or a villain even has mind control powers and you can't even keep your girl from having sex with other guy and becoming slut even when all you do is selfless sex with them why is it selfless sex that turns them into slut it should be selfish sex that turns them into slut by rising their corruption not selfless sex it just don't make since. Wild oat doesn't cut it for one it doesn't even work for the mom and their should be a non power way to stop them from becoming sluts that or make depraved a separate stat from corruption where corruption make them more obedient to you. Though I doubt the game maker will because he seem to want you to make them into slut despite it suppose to be a choice game where you chose how you want to play good or bad. It just doesn't make since to me that selfless sex turns them into slut that fuck every guy. Well that the end of my rant I just had to get my feeling out even if nothing changes and wonder if anyone feels the same. I like this games potential so all I can do is hope that in the future of the game the game maker makes it possible or change thinks to make more since or give you more control though I doubt they will.

P.S I tested it and it is like you said corruption is what makes them sluts but I just don't understand why he make selfless sex with the girl rises it. I think selfless sex should rise inhibition instead since it does'n make the slut just makes the dress slutty.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes