Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
For the life of me I can't unlock a single fetish on ANY of the 3-characcters. I'm chatting with Maggie, and whenever I try top do the Large favor, it always says, "never mind". That happens with the other chars as well. I've clicked every other option (hang out and small/large favor, and still can't do the large favor in bottom right corner. Please, somebody help me with a step-by-step for each char? I'm pulling my hair out over this.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Any pregnancy in the game?

No. At least not yet but I think it would be funny if futa Billy got the lesbian pregnant.

How many girls phone numbers can we get in total?
All of the ones you can interact with.

Question, is the Flaw you get random, a roll of the dice? Have started a couple games to get on path for Mom and Sis but the only one I seem to get is Lust.
Flaws are associated with each power. See the Wiki for which flaws come with each power.

Reactions: Reese286

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Damn this game is grindier than the Russian games lol. Even with cheats it is one hell of a grind.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Been awhile since I've tried this game...sounds like I should be waiting for a modded version of it though.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This update is kind a dud, for me. Not into the gender swap stuff. And Allie stuff is a PITA to trigger. Meh.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
So you that mean in this game you can't have sex with the girl because if your nice their corruption rises and they turn into slut who fuck every guy and if your selfish they lose love and start hating you unless you grained to keep love up. I don't know about you but that seem like a big flaw in this game and if this flaw is intentional then that would be stupid. This game is suppose to be a game with superpowers and make chose how you play where you can be a hero or a villain even has mind control powers and you can't even keep your girl from having sex with other guy and becoming slut even when all you do is selfless sex with them why is it selfless sex that turns them into slut it should be selfish sex that turns them into slut by rising their corruption not selfless sex it just don't make since. Wild oat doesn't cut it for one it doesn't even work for the mom and their should be a non power way to stop them from becoming sluts that or make depraved a separate stat from corruption where corruption make them more obedient to you. Though I doubt the game maker will because he seem to want you to make them into slut despite it suppose to be a choice game where you chose how you want to play good or bad. It just doesn't make since to me that selfless sex turns them into slut that fuck every guy. Well that the end of my rant I just had to get my feeling out even if nothing changes and wonder if anyone feels the same. I like this games potential so all I can do is hope that in the future of the game the game maker makes it possible or change thinks to make more since or give you more control though I doubt they will.

P.S I tested it and it is like you said corruption is what makes them sluts but I just don't understand why he make selfless sex with the girl rises it. I think selfless sex should rise inhibition instead since it does'n make the slut just makes the dress slutty.

Wild Oat works with family, but you have to put mom/sis in Obsessive state with Psychosism.
For the rest of the characters I think Mind Control lvl3 : Mindcraft->Modesty will help with what you want.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
Jan 1, 2018
Is the probability for all non Maggie characters to trigger Nympho scenes low?

I've had Kelly as a nymphomaniac for ages and nothing appears to be happening?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
This update is kind a dud, for me. Not into the gender swap stuff. And Allie stuff is a PITA to trigger. Meh.
Well that sucks. Once all the Nikki updates are done I believe update .24 will have other characters.

Is it possible to slap the girls? Not implemented yet?
I believe this has to do with the fear and inhibition stat. I am not certain as I am experimenting myself to try and unlock those options.

Oh nice! I just read a patreon post and he says that he has a part-time rendering partner and that he's working on separate things in the game. Didn't say if he hired him though... he could easily afford it.

Reactions: ashamila1994

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
How has this game not been hit by Patreon new guidelines yet? Incest, underage, and mind control. A bunch of their no no's.

Jan 1, 2018
Do you have Kelly's corruption high enough to trigger the scenes.
I'd assume so, it's over 80. I was able to get all her Obsession scenes.
How has this game not been hit by Patreon new guidelines yet? Incest, underage, and mind control. A bunch of their no no's.
The underage stuff seems to just be appearance, rather then age. Allie just looks younger, but is in the same classes.

Maybe the fact that if you just open the game you'd see the initial state of "Ew, no thanks." attitude towards his mother?

I guess it's part luck and part it not being the obvious primary focus of the game like BB and DMD.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Have you got Kelly's willpower low to increase the chances of a scene triggering.
I also recall being in parts of the storyline blocks scenes as well.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
I was code-diving recently - nympho scenes for fellow students are pretty rare because they can only trigger when you encounter the character in the school hallway in the morning or midday. It then rolls d20 compared to a number based on their inhibition - supposed to require <=3 between 80 and 100 inhibition, <=4 between 60 and 80, and so forth. Minor coding error means that it actually requires EXACTLY 3 in the first circumstance, so it's really hard to get the nympho scenes to trigger if they have high inhibition.

edit: Willpower doesn't matter, though. Inhibition to trigger the scene, corruption to determine what scene is used.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes