DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
P.S I tested it and it is like you said corruption is what makes them sluts but I just don't understand why he make selfless sex with the girl rises it. I think selfless sex should rise inhibition instead since it does'n make the slut just makes the dress slutty.
You, my friend, are a winner! I stated the same thing over a 100 pages ago. Having loving, selfless sex should make the girl feel more comfortable with her body and thus lower inhibition, while bending her in uncomfortable positions and sticking it up places it really shouldn't go, while using her just to get off should cause her to think of herself as a thing to be f*cked and thus raise corruption.

Unfortunately, @Baal7734 appears to be of a different mindset.

There should be a sympathic link between inhibition and corruption so that the effects are reversed.

wmammal

Jan 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to stop or fix the error i get on v22 when i go to lunch with derek and sandra. It won't let me ignore it so I have to quit and restart from a previous save.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to stop or fix the error i get on v22 when i go to lunch with derek and sandra. It won't let me ignore it so I have to quit and restart from a previous save.
Have you tried the 22.1 hotfix?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Relaxing the dress code fixed it for me. I haven't run into the issue so far with the hotfix but I've been relaxing the dresscode before I get to that point now.

wmammal

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I have used the 22.1 hotfix. I was supposed to download it into the game file folder? I have also relaxed the dress code. I don't know what else to do.
I can get the one scene with sandra giving derek a foot job at lunch but it seems like there is another scene and that's where i get the error.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I can get the one scene with sandra giving derek a foot job at lunch but it seems like there is another scene and that's where i get the error.
Its the same for me as well. I can get the footjob but I kept getting an error on a scene called wild lunch. I had a relaxed dress code and patched in the hotfix.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Is there a difference to this upload or is it merely because it's a torrent upload?
There is No difference. This is just same fileS as in OP included in one . I make it for people with bandwidth limits.
There is game itself, pasword and HotFix

Reactions: Led

mark01469

Aug 20, 2017
trying to get the console commands working i have tryed changing it to say true but end up with this can someone help me out please?
"renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Is there a simple way to fill the gallery back up every time Baal breaks the earlier unlocks. Searching the thread for console is just a groundhog day filled with "the console doesn't work any more" or "how do I access console".

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
I checked the wiki for the new Nikki scenes. It says I should see options for them in the physical contact menu, but I don't. I have all of the relevant polymorphs (gender quick shift, and the mammoth penis ones).

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
can anybody, if its supposed to be a spoiler even with pn, explain to me how to increase corruption with the girls?
Maggie & Stephanie - fuck them at home. Rest of them - go somewhere private at school then fuck them

Is there any walk through or hints about this game ?
It looks good but i can't do anything except go to school or talk to anyone and i need to guess what to say to them otherwise the favor go down !!
I am really lost.
For each girl there are 4 things to talk about that makes favor go up. Write down what they like to talk about.

I keep playing but I can't seem to figure out too much
There's a link to the Wiki in the OP. It explains a lot

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes