at433

Oct 20, 2017
when mom's interaction icons are all with red crosses except powers what to do? its been that way for several days

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Hey guys just a quickly see if anyone else is having the issue, i have mindcraft maxed through the buying it and ive noticed that the mindcraft for selecting the different clothes as well as the secondary option on their likes has disappeared is it just my copy or are others doing this?

Thanks in advance

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Ok. I can not edit OP, so bookmark this post.
When a new version will be posted on this thread, I will update this post.

Version 0.22.01 compiled with last version of Renpy on my computer:
Linux: ,
Mac: ,
Windows: ,

All tested and work fine.
And console is enabled, in game press SHIFT-O.

Enjoy
torrent links:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please, keep seeding, it is not painfull

at433

Oct 20, 2017
That happens when you have her willpower low enough along with high/maximum control.
hey thanks man sorta figured it out.

few other moms personality types i tried too still she hates shopping.
'joy ride' sex also not happening, maybe similar type problem dunno

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I don't get why this is popular. Hours of grinding and the MC is still just doing the same thing over and over. I figured there had to be a reason but I can't find it. Is there like an "aha moment" after a specific amount of hours of grind or some such? Because all I find is go to school, get +2 affection from some chicks, go home, get +8 affection from mom, repeat forever.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I don't get why this is popular. Hours of grinding and the MC is still just doing the same thing over and over. I figured there had to be a reason but I can't find it. Is there like an "aha moment" after a specific amount of hours of grind or some such? Because all I find is go to school, get +2 affection from some chicks, go home, get +8 affection from mom, repeat forever.
it's popular cus it's updated regularly and it has some actual good content unlike some other games that only get updates every 2 to 3 months or pull a breeding season and just quit halfway through.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I updated
You have now link to Mega, GDrive and Torrent.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
it's popular cus it's updated regularly and it has some actual good content unlike some other games that only get updates every 2 to 3 months or pull a breeding season and just quit halfway through.
And then there is guys like me that actually like to grind and find stuff on their own. Although even for me this is a bit much. I get the impression that the grinding won't be much of a problem once there is more to the game in later updates.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There really isn't a good way for a social/mental focused characters to deal with combat.

If you could KO them with willpower loss, somehow, it would be an improvement.
Flight is really all you need for combat in the current version of the game. Just use defend/regroup/soliloquoy to heal up and max out your willpower and energy and whittle the thief's health down close to 20. Then just chain flight attacks until the thief is down. If your physical stats are low you might need most of your energy pool to do this to overcome the thief's regroup. This can take a long time if your natural physical is only 1, but if it's at least 2 you're fine. fitness/reflex/stoicism of 2 or 3 is all you need as well.

If you're fighting the female thief you can use the 20 damage from "winning" the sex scene to KO her. If you can't get her health to exactly 20 beforehand you might need a few flight attacks to finish her off. It's still harder than with a physical character though. If you could actually win the fight outright by winning the sex scene then combat for willpower focused characters would actually be easier than for physical characters against the female thief, but unfortunately you have to get both health and willpower to 0, not 1 or the other.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Well, Baal isn't a scammer like most of weg devs for once. Second reason is setting, because playing as a young superhero is hot and interesting.
I agree tho, grind is too awfull. Moreover renders are mediocre at most, corruption system is stupid, development model bad. Still SP is probably one of the best wegs, because creator isn't a thief. It's sad.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah I went looking through the help and wiki and stuff and basically you need a spreadsheet, a calculator and an oracle for this; honestly, it seems like harder work than the actual paid work I do all day to get anywhere, so I'm bailing. I'm too annoyed by this to have fun with it. But I guess it takes all kinds.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Some of the stuff if your looking for a specific scene or result I just save and load the game again. Depending on your stats it works right away or if its low you'll have to reload a lot.

ralph_on_me

Feb 10, 2018
when i click on any girl, on right side Powers icon always has red cross over it, it says Powers: you don'thave any or out of energy. while i do have powers in the menu like mind control (i added by console) and i do have energy. why Powers are still with red cross and unuseable?

how to use powers on mom in this stupid UI?
I would also recommend against using the console to acquire powers. If you use the console for powers it wont set the other flags like flaws correctly. Instead you can use the console to increase your institute level and give yourself cash, then buy the powers like normal through globex.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
There really isn't a good way for a social/mental focused characters to deal with combat.

If you could KO them with willpower loss, somehow, it would be an improvement.
Yeah, options for characters not physically oriented would be great. As it stands, heightened senses should give you bonuses to dodge, flight could give a flying charge type move with a cooldown that does a good chunk of damage and the polymorph power could let you make your fists/arms beefier for higher damage. Anything to lessen the grind.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes