at433

Oct 20, 2017
i asked some girls to hang out with me after school (not tamara, others) and they said yes but where do i find them after school? i dont see any automatic event triggered

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Sorry to ask how do I get to increase my Charm.
Increase your natural Social and buy the first level of Psycohsism, Polymorph, and Sympathic Link. Max possible currently is 11 (3 default + 5 social + 3 powers)

kamau

Aug 14, 2017
Increase your natural Social and buy the first level of Psycohsism, Polymorph, and Sympathic Link. Max possible currently is 11 (3 default + 5 social + 3 powers)[/QUOTE

How do you increase the natural social and we're do you buy those things

Dedalus

Apr 27, 2017
How do I finish the second NCHDL plotline (finding the Exam Key) working with someone other than Freddy? Working with the other two I never find anything.

alternative

Jan 9, 2017
Hey there, i know that through console you can call scenes but i don't remember the pattern for nympho obsessive etc. Does anyone know how to do it?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hey there, i know that through console you can call scenes but i don't remember the pattern for nympho obsessive etc. Does anyone know how to do it?
For enable on a char?
example:
sis.nymphomaniac=True
sis.obsessive=True
enable nympho and obsessive for sister

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'm having a problem with the progress bar that pops up when you raise favor/love/whatever. They stopped appearing just after the start of the third week.

Anyone else had this. (Apologies if it's been asked before - this thread updates so fast it's difficult to keep current). I'm using 22.1 and the latest GetLucky and Radioactive mods.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
SCMM mod has a menu which allow to raise any MC stats, girls parameters, turn on/off mental statuses etc.

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi I am using the cheats of the game but i am not getting any extra content also with conversation menu with mom i am unable to click on any options. Please Assist.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
can someone tell me Allies paths? Like I have no idea how to spawn the first image on front page with allie/steph.
Allie and Stephanie both need to be in Obsessive state. Also, it's a random sleep event, so it might not happen right away, or another character in obsessive state might get there first.

kamau

Aug 14, 2017
I'm stuck on the paperwork for Tamara that I tutor. We're do I get it that I can go talk to the principal to recruit her

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
I'm stuck on the paperwork for Tamara that I tutor. We're do I get it that I can go talk to the principal to recruit her
You don't need paperwork, just get her favor/love high enough, then date her. You have to put a lot of time in for Tamara. I think you need 60 favor.

Feb 5, 2018
Hello there, new to the game. Pretty good so far. I’m only at the stage where I tutor Billy, Derek and Tamara and only have max enhanced senses. Is there anything I need to do to get more jobs and also is there a list on small talk for each girl?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hello there, new to the game. Pretty good so far. I’m only at the stage where I tutor Billy, Derek and Tamara and only have max enhanced senses. Is there anything I need to do to get more jobs and also is there a list on small talk for each girl?
Do yourself a favor and use GetLucky+Radiactive mods. You don't even need to use the cheats, just profit from the very useful additions they give you. You WANT to have higher chances for random encounters, believe me or not and the features Geiger added in Radioactive are really helping when playing without cheats. (e.g. If you have the Sympathic Link power you get the "Gift of Gab" feature, telling you what the girls want to hear and what not)

If you start tutoring those three right away (aka playing the "main quest"), you will miss some of the content because you don't have the stats and powers to see different outcomes. Just so you are aware.

If you don't want to use cheats prepare for A LOT OF GRINDING. Flight Power will help you there because you can get global favor much faster thanks to the style bonus. Mind Control is the strongest of the powers but until level 3 you can't do much with it. Also I often save it for last because it takes away my fun if I can fuck everybody against their will right from the start. Eventually it will be your best option for getting money though.

You see, it's all depending on how you want to play, that's the one strong point of the game.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes