MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
Easiest method I know of is to use Cheat Engine.

If you're familiar with it (and have used it before), you find the numbers you want by selecting Double in the Value Type section.
That's how it is with all RAGS games.

Whilst there's certainly more to do (way more characters, jobs, locations and encounters), it's still as much of a grind as the current Renpy version, and how much interaction you have with the available characters is more limited.
It's still fun though, but so far the current Renpy version is about as much fun all together as the RAGS version was.
Definitely play though, well worth it for comparison sake alone.
Is not working ce

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey can someone help me, How do you get more charm points? I only have max 4 everytime, this makes it impossible to even do some of the interactions as I don't have enough charms.
If you start with Social as your primary attribute when you start the game you get 6 charm points from the very beginning. Highly recommended. You can boost this later but Social is far more useful than the other attributes, especially at the beginning.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is not working ce
It does for the original RAGS version of the game... Which is precisely what you quoted me saying.

It's entirely unnecessary for the current version of the game, made in Renpy, just look at the first post.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
If you start with Social as your primary attribute when you start the game you get 6 charm points from the very beginning. Highly recommended. You can boost this later but Social is far more useful than the other attributes, especially at the beginning.
Lol I really should have done this... oh well too late now.

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry guys still looking for a way to finish the second NCHDL plot line working with Derek. Whenever I try it with Derek as my “sidekick” I only get the scene with him complaining about being a bruiser not a snitch and from then on it only “Perception skill failed” in every class for weeks.
Any Idea what I could be doing wrong?
Increase or train perception. Science computer

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
Damn, I didn't start the game with that so how exactly do I get it now since I didn't choose it from the start

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
how do I do the password fix for the mac copy
Uncompres password fix in SuperPowered.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game
or download version in my signature, it's already patched
When game ask for password, enter: start

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Damn, I didn't start the game with that so how exactly do I get it now since I didn't choose it from the start
Go to the Institute and buy upgrades for Natural Social. It's the middle option (HIT program I think). You can buy it with either Institute influcence or Global influence. I would suggest Global since Resistance and Public Ops can both only be bought with Institute influence. Level 2 is relatively cheap, level 3 and above starts getting expensive.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Don't know about cheats but Lawson's content is in.

You can upgrade it at the Initiative for global/initiative favor. It's the H.I.T program.

Was new content added for Lawson? I cna't find any new stuff with her.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes