bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Any advice on getting money? That seems to be the hardest thing for me at this point, as the lunch dates with Tamara can be expensive enough to sideline some of the power upgrades.

Oh, and some advice - once you get Mind Control level 1 and level 3 Psychosism, link Lust with Trust with most of the women. That'll help keep them near 100 every time you so much as kiss, hug, or sext with them. Later on, swap that to link Lust with Love, as you'll need it to get their Inhibition and/or Corruption down via "Selfish" full sex actions.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The TA job is paying 120 per crit with maxed job level. The Larson job action pays 90, but no energy cost.

hunghungday

Nov 9, 2017
How to learn Mind control?? How to make Global Influence?? I try to play but i Just go around and do Janitor Job at school

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Can u beg in this game yet if so how?
Not yet, i assume being submissive will open up when the power that has that as the relevant flaw becomes available

how do i gain flaws in the game superpowered
Flaws are obtained by getting powers, they are a side effect.

Incest if the flaw to mind control, gives potential to get Sister and Mom

Flight has Anilagnia or Milf, unlocks Larson

Psych gives Agato something, basically effects attraction to volatile and unstable women

Sympathic gives attraction to younger looking girls, Alli and Sis so far

Polymorph will have a flaw but it's not implemented yet

that's all for the current version however if Baal stays true to the RAGS version with what power gives what flaw your likely to see Herc strength give rape/rough sex flaw. Again if Baal stays true to the content in the RAGS version we'll also eventually see exhibitionism, group participation, and sadism as flaws too, though i'm not sure which power each will apply to.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone quote me on why Nikki keeps rejecting my advances with the "you're not really their type" thingy? been wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if it's implemented

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Can someone quote me on why Nikki keeps rejecting my advances with the "you're not really their type" thingy? been wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if it's implemented
You need power Polymorphism

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
maybe you have version 0.22.00? the good version for sex with Nikki is 0.22.01, and you must have Polymorphism

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a console command or fix to trigger the main story line (the A New School Imitative Goal) if it won't start? I was using an older save from a versions back and I can't get it to start. The wiki said this can happen in a reply that was posted on the A New School Initiative Goal page but didn't give a fix. Grades are at 100 and stats are supper high.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes