Feb 5, 2018
Do yourself a favor and use GetLucky+Radiactive mods. You don't even need to use the cheats, just profit from the very useful additions they give you. You WANT to have higher chances for random encounters, believe me or not and the features Geiger added in Radioactive are really helping when playing without cheats. (e.g. If you have the Sympathic Link power you get the "Gift of Gab" feature, telling you what the girls want to hear and what not)

If you start tutoring those three right away (aka playing the "main quest"), you will miss some of the content because you don't have the stats and powers to see different outcomes. Just so you are aware.

If you don't want to use cheats prepare for A LOT OF GRINDING. Flight Power will help you there because you can get global favor much faster thanks to the style bonus. Mind Control is the strongest of the powers but until level 3 you can't do much with it. Also I often save it for last because it takes away my fun if I can fuck everybody against their will right from the start. Eventually it will be your best option for getting money though.

You see, it's all depending on how you want to play, that's the one strong point of the game.
I’m fine with cheats, the only problem would be if they don’t work on the Mac version and the version I have. Thanks for the help. Also is Ms. Larson’s content in it?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I agree with this game has many ways to be played and all of them require a lot of patience but also grant success... unless you mess with Initiative and get the bad end! But don't worry, that fate is not so easy to be reached, just don't be too much an asshole and everything will go straight.

BTW some tips for start:

-) get fly asap, lvl 3 will grant you an energy discount when you move around and your style will raise
-) another way to have a good reserve of energy is by using aura of fear + feast of fear, just remember to eat all the fear girls around you get or you risk they won't talk to you anymore! If there are 2 or more girls, eat fear, spend energy for anything you want, then eat again.
-) Always ask girls to gossip about you, it will give you more reputation
-) inhibition can be lowered fast if you create a permanent trust link with courage: every time you gain trust with the girl she will lose 1 point of inhibition. Use the phone when she's not around and every day phase, so it's granted -4 inhibition/day
-) don't forget to raise some money and spend at least 3 times a week in tutored study, your grades need to be raised after all!
-) attending classes can raise your skills, be smart and focus on the main skill you need for your current school job (when you get one), it will grant better results

In general, focus on few things at a time, giving priority at current goals; don't rush on the rest, everything will come at due time ;-)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It hurts that the characters all say "out of breathe" the word that rhymes with seethe, and is the verb instead of the noun breath, rhymes with death.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
Jan 1, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a bug or my stupidity, but it seems like you only get a few options appearing in combat.

I have all the powers, but only a few of them appear in combat. For example I only have the flying uppercut, not the other flight powers, despite being level 3.

Also, I have no idea how to initiate the sex mini game. I end up fighting the girl forever, and she can't hurt me, but I can't do enough damage to beat her self heal that kicks in below 20.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
If the developer reads these posts. Could you add a mechanic to reset the polymorphism ability? I really don't have the time to go through the grind again! Please!!!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I’m fine with cheats, the only problem would be if they don’t work on the Mac version and the version I have. Thanks for the help. Also is Ms. Larson’s content in it?
Don't know about cheats but Lawson's content is in.
also is there a way to improve natural social
You can upgrade it at the Initiative for global/initiative favor. It's the H.I.T program.
What changes have been made from v21 to v22?
is there a changelog?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I agree with this game has many ways to be played and all of them require a lot of patience but also grant success... unless you mess with Initiative and get the bad end! But don't worry, that fate is not so easy to be reached, just don't be too much an asshole and everything will go straight.

BTW some tips for start:

-) get fly asap, lvl 3 will grant you an energy discount when you move around and your style will raise
-) another way to have a good reserve of energy is by using aura of fear + feast of fear, just remember to eat all the fear girls around you get or you risk they won't talk to you anymore! If there are 2 or more girls, eat fear, spend energy for anything you want, then eat again.
-) Always ask girls to gossip about you, it will give you more reputation
-) inhibition can be lowered fast if you create a permanent trust link with courage: every time you gain trust with the girl she will lose 1 point of inhibition. Use the phone when she's not around and every day phase, so it's granted -4 inhibition/day
-) don't forget to raise some money and spend at least 3 times a week in tutored study, your grades need to be raised after all!
-) attending classes can raise your skills, be smart and focus on the main skill you need for your current school job (when you get one), it will grant better results

In general, focus on few things at a time, giving priority at current goals; don't rush on the rest, everything will come at due time ;-)
Nice tips, I didn't know about the trust/courage link. Some things I would add:

- On the grades issue once you raise them to 100 you can keep them at 100 by just studying in your room 3 times on the weekend but raising them initially tutoring is the way to go for sure.

- It's expensive, but the transformation power also boosts style at level 3 so if you're trying to min/max to boost your influence as fast as possible, get that one after flight.

- You can use love overload or lust overload to make anyone obssessive or nympho and can make it permanent if you combine with making them unstable via psychosis. Insanity can do that as well except you get a random state and they might end up with the aggressive one instead (I forget the name). Obsessive and Nympho both override the family ties for mom and sister so that's one way to open up sex options with them without using mind control (you still have to have mind control for the flaw though).

- Psychosis has a dream power that reduces anger and increases corruption. Best way I've found so far to raise corruption.

- The personal assistant option in mind control is superior to all of the other helper roles like joy ride because it combines all of them and can be upgraded after you get it. So no need to know which ones work the best for each girl.

- Don't forget to raise your natural physical/social/mental stats at the institute, most of the stat related outcomes of any interaction you do are based on those stats rather than the ones you raise at school.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a console command to bring Tamara's stats up faster?
Or is it 100% grind?
tam.vitality = 100
tam.willpower = 100
tam.favor = 100
tam.love = 100
tam.lust = 100
tam.fear = 100
tam.anger = 100
tam.inhibitions = 100
tam.suspicion = 100
tam.control = 100

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
Hey can someone help me, How do you get more charm points? I only have max 4 everytime, this makes it impossible to even do some of the interactions as I don't have enough charms.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hey can someone help me, How do you get more charm points? I only have max 4 everytime, this makes it impossible to even do some of the interactions as I don't have enough charms.
Use MOD GetLucky. You can get 5O charms when you want ;)

Reactions: SoleSuperior957
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes