bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Get Lucky and Radioactive were both updated to 22.01. Problem solved...
Not sure where the Radioactive mod is, but the Universal Cheat Mod, ironically, doesn't seem to have any active menu for money for me.
Edit - nix that. Soon as I got out of the menu I saw that I now have $750K. It just doesn't have any feedback/indicator tied to the Money button.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Not sure where the Radioactive mod is, but the Universal Cheat Mod, ironically, doesn't seem to have any active menu for money for me.
Edit - nix that. Soon as I got out of the menu I saw that I now have $750K. It just doesn't have any feedback/indicator tied to the Money button.
Try SimpleFullCheat :) I have posted today ;)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Up until now I had been starting off focusing on the Social stats, ramping up style, and raising favor with all of the girls first but going that route meant waiting a lot longer to get Mind Control which is what unlocks the most interesting content. I think after a little experimenting there's another way that's more fun.

Edit: I posted an updated version of this as a separate thread and deleted the original. Follow the link in my sig to the updated version.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Nice guide khumack ;) thank's
I'll add like walkthrough in my post with download, if you're ok of course :)

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
Mod has been out for a couple of days or are you too lazy to copy past 2 files into the game folder.
hey, i downloaded the update then the update fix, i only saw the scripts.rpa file i copied and pasted it, i still get gross you are related or this person is too old or too young. what else do i need to do?

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
hey, i downloaded the update then the update fix, i only saw the scripts.rpa file i copied and pasted it, i still get gross you are related or this person is too old or too young. what else do i need to do?
You need to buy more powers from Globex. Some powers come with flaws that facilitate interaction between characters who would otherwise be considered unattractive.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
How do I trigger Larson's nympho scenes? Every time I walk into her office either nothing happens the corrupted scenes get triggered. Anyone?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
get all the powers, the powers remove things such as too young and with the gross thing is probably with mom and sis you need to mindcraft familial ties so they don't see you as family anymore.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How do I trigger Larson's nympho scenes? Every time I walk into her office either nothing happens the corrupted scenes get triggered. Anyone?
They don't trigger when you go to her office but when you meet her on the school floor at the morning/after dinner. As this is true for all other girls but mom and sister you should only have her become nymphomaniac to give you a better chance to trigger the scene. The less inhibition she has, the higher the chance.

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for the help guys, i don't even seem to have a sis though. Don't recall having one in any of the other versions i played either. Is this odd? Do I need to start over perhaps?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes