Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well pretty decent game. A little too grindy and the endless combat is really shitty. 1 or 2 damage vs 100 health? Really? I got better things to do than spend 15 minutes whittling down some no powers having hood only to have him magically heal up mid combat same as me and the fight literally will never end. I know if my stats were WAY higher this probably wouldn't happen but that just goes back full circle to the too grindy thing again, doesn't it?

Jan 1, 2018
The phone pics exist only there. They do not reflect anything else in game.
I didn't mean their personal phone shots, I mean the "photos" option for each girl which lets you see past scenes.

Incidentally, I finally got the first actual nympho scene with Kelly: fooling around in the change rooms with a skimpy cheer leader outfit.

Jan 1, 2018
Well pretty decent game. A little too grindy and the endless combat is really shitty. 1 or 2 damage vs 100 health? Really? I got better things to do than spend 15 minutes whittling down some no powers having hood only to have him magically heal up mid combat same as me and the fight literally will never end. I know if my stats were WAY higher this probably wouldn't happen but that just goes back full circle to the too grindy thing again, doesn't it?
There really isn't a good way for a social/mental focused characters to deal with combat.

If you could KO them with willpower loss, somehow, it would be an improvement.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Can anybody please help me with CGs?
If you're asking to see them all, then use UnRen or something that people use. Not my cup of tea.

If you're asking how you start to unlock them, then use your powers to reduce willpower and make them into obsessive nymphos that can't get enough of your superpowered D.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
If you're asking to see them all, then use UnRen or something that people use. Not my cup of tea.

If you're asking how you start to unlock them, then use your powers to reduce willpower and make them into obsessive nymphos that can't get enough of your superpowered D.
I just like to get the CGs to see what is in the game that i have missed, but as a mac user unren does not work for me. instead i have to come here and ask that someone upload them.

ralph_on_me

Feb 10, 2018
trying to get the console commands working i have tryed changing it to say true but end up with this can someone help me out please?
"renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
There should definitely be a line break in there. Possibly your text editor of choice inserted some unwanted characters like a Tab? This is mine.

108 config.console = True
110 config.console_history_size = 100

ralph_on_me

Feb 10, 2018
I checked the wiki for the new Nikki scenes. It says I should see options for them in the physical contact menu, but I don't. I have all of the relevant polymorphs (gender quick shift, and the mammoth penis ones).
Make sure you have the 22.1 patch. The 22.0 update forgot to set n.lesbian=True on new games. It should be very clear if it's been applied, as when you're talking to nikki the normal actions will be greyed out and there will be a new section of pink actions to choose from. You can also just open the console and type n.lesbian to see what the current value is set to.

Reactions: Eumind

at433

Oct 20, 2017
when i click on any girl, on right side Powers icon always has red cross over it, it says Powers: you don'thave any or out of energy. while i do have powers in the menu like mind control (i added by console) and i do have energy. why Powers are still with red cross and unuseable?

how to use powers on mom in this stupid UI?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
when i click on any girl, on right side Powers icon always has red cross over it, it says Powers: you don'thave any or out of energy. while i do have powers in the menu like mind control (i added by console) and i do have energy. why Powers are still with red cross and unuseable?

how to use powers on mom in this stupid UI?
You have three levels to powers to buy into. More than likely, you only have the first level. Build up cash, or look at what level you have to work with.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
You have three levels to powers to buy into. More than likely, you only have the first level. Build up cash, or look at what level you have to work with.
nuuh it was cos i enabled powers by console cheats, that doesnt also auto-enable some secondary variables like flaws associated with them, so better just to buy powers from globex, only use cheat to add money

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i reprogramed mom for shopping, waited a few days, shopping icon already appeared on her profile, but she still refuses to go with me, mom love/favor at 100, still no

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes