Led

Jul 16, 2017
The console works very well with the 0.22.
I recall the procedure:
- Open the file renpy/common/00console.rpy
- search config.console
- replace False with True
Once in the game, press SHIFT-O
That way you won't get the developer console, so you won't be able to find the variables, yourself. The unren.bat file will do all the work for you and enable the console as well as the developer console.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
That way you won't get the developer console, so you won't be able to find the variables, yourself. The unren.bat file will do all the work for you and enable the console as well as the developer console.
Yes of course. That's what I did in the downloads I posted. And the console is enabled ;)
everyone knows how to edit a text file, no?

unren.bat do not work on Linux and Mac!

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I'm using windows 7 not 10 maybe that's the issue?
That shouldn't be the issue, since 64 bit versions of Windows are downwards compatible. In other words, they should run 32bit programs without any issues.

Can you tell us what error message you get, exactly?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Yes of course. That's what I did in the downloads I posted. And the console is enabled ;)
everyone knows how to edit a text file, no?

unren.bat do not work on Linux and Mac!
Hadn't thought of Mac and Linux, to be honest. :biggrin:

Reactions: Passion3D

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I was code-diving recently - nympho scenes for fellow students are pretty rare because they can only trigger when you encounter the character in the school hallway in the morning or midday. It then rolls d20 compared to a number based on their inhibition - supposed to require <=3 between 80 and 100 inhibition, <=4 between 60 and 80, and so forth. Minor coding error means that it actually requires EXACTLY 3 in the first circumstance, so it's really hard to get the nympho scenes to trigger if they have high inhibition.

edit: Willpower doesn't matter, though. Inhibition to trigger the scene, corruption to determine what scene is used.
That's very interesting information right here. Can you tell us how it works for sister and mom too? Especially when you don't have the Mindcraft power (and deny any sexual contact) yet. I'm trying to trigger nympho/obsessive scenes for both of them (reverse rape so to speak) but it seems they have different trigger points if you still see them as related.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
For the life of me I can't unlock a single fetish on ANY of the 3-characcters. I'm chatting with Maggie, and whenever I try top do the Large favor, it always says, "never mind". That happens with the other chars as well. I've clicked every other option (hang out and small/large favor, and still can't do the large favor in bottom right corner. Please, somebody help me with a step-by-step for each char? I'm pulling my hair out over this.
Minor Favors, Major Favors, then take them on specific dates. (Take Sis shopping, for example.) I think the final fetish scenes are done during invites.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Is there any walk through or hints about this game ?
It looks good but i can't do anything except go to school or talk to anyone and i need to guess what to say to them otherwise the favor go down !!
I am really lost.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Is there any walk through or hints about this game ?
It looks good but i can't do anything except go to school or talk to anyone and i need to guess what to say to them otherwise the favor go down !!
I am really lost.
Use the wiki there is no walkthrough for the game and i dont think anybody is going to take the several days to weeks needed to even make a attempt at one.

Reactions: badblonde

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Is there a difference to this upload or is it merely because it's a torrent upload?
people asked for a different way of downloading so he gave it to them it's just the same as downloading my mega version + the hotfix.

Reactions: Led
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes