Led

Jul 16, 2017
I can't play this game on windows 64 bit is there a 64 bit version?
I am running a 64-bit version of Windows 10. I have no issues running this game. Must be something else that's causing it that you can't run the game.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This is annoying can't get the console to work on V0.22, had no problem on earlier builds makes the game really hard to play without it
Use UnRen.bat. It works for me. .

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
To get a savegame or a walkthrough for a non-linear game such as this, you'd need to fill out a form containing all 781 different variables and storyline branches. Then submit that form so one of us can spend the next few days playing through the grind to create a savegame that meets your specifications while writing a walkthrough about how to get there.

Of course, in all that time, you could just have played it yourself. Or unpacked all the images if all you care about is the pictures.

But hey, we are here to help! ;)

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
This is annoying can't get the console to work on V0.22, had no problem on earlier builds makes the game really hard to play without it
The console works very well with the 0.22.
I recall the procedure:
- Open the file renpy/common/00console.rpy
- search config.console
- replace False with True
Once in the game, press SHIFT-O

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can someone upload it on someplace other than mega please or maybe provide a torrent.Thanks in advance.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
I think I'm going to wait for the modded version to eventually come out, assuming that's going to happen.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I compiled and tested the 3 versions,
Linux: Mint 17,
Mac: OSX 10.9.5 Maverick and
Windows: 7 64bits
All work perfectly.
I send them on Mega and GDrive. I will post the links as soon as possible;)

Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
I compiled and tested the 3 versions,
Linux: Mint 17,
Mac: OSX 10.9.5 Maverick and
Windows: 7 64bits
All work perfectly.
I send them on Mega and GDrive. I will post the links as soon as possible;)
So you compiled and tested the links. I want to know if these were the links in the OP or other links?

Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
Nop, i have compiled the game with Renpy on my computer :)
I see well looking foward to it when you put them up I had downloaded this game from the OP but I got the error that my windows 64 bit isn't able to run the game so I needed a windows 64 bit version.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
can someone tell me how to get all the girls without turning them into slut so they don't fuck other guys. I know Corruption and Inhibition have something to do with it but I don't know what they do or which one it is which makes them cheat on you. Corruption seem to rise even if you have sex the way the girls want so is it Inhibition that makes them a slut or a combination of both that causes the girl to be sluts and cheat on you?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes