Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

D D

Oct 23, 2017
I am also getting the same error as YemeteDesu.
I have tried going back to 3701 and doing the save a suggested, exactly same error when attempting to save in 3800.

3701 + SFC only
3800 with and with SFC ... same error as YemeteDesu

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hmm... weird.
I have several backups made with SP 37.01+SFC and I load them without errors with SP 38.00+SFC.
Renpy should not ask to save the SFC_Bio variable since it doesn't exist.

I'm going to redo tests today with SP 37, SP 38 and SFC.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
Is the mod features got cut? there are some feature that is not there for this version. I cannot increase energy or willpower by clicking it anymore and this question was holding back for a very long time: 3 interactions (hug, kiss, grope) seems never trigger right when I use the mod (a text appear and that is it).

Sometime progress story too far the lock for willpower does not work properly and reset every time for Mag and Steph.

These problems do not give error but it is just annoying that playing a game that require put 4 fingers on keyboard like LoL.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Is the mod features got cut? there are some feature that is not there for this version. I cannot increase energy or willpower by clicking it anymore and this question was holding back for a very long time: 3 interactions (hug, kiss, grope) seems never trigger right when I use the mod (a text appear and that is it).

Sometime progress story too far the lock for willpower does not work properly and reset every time for Mag and Steph.

These problems do not give error but it is just annoying that playing a game that require put 4 fingers on keyboard like LoL.
No function of the mod has been deleted.
To reset to 100, Health, Energy, Willpower and Charm, use the HotKeys (see the list in the OP).

unknow38

May 29, 2017
No function of the mod has been deleted.
To reset to 100, Health, Energy, Willpower and Charm, use the HotKeys (see the list in the OP).
I know I can use hotkey (I also rebind them into 1, 2, 3, 4 keys for easy use) but I pretty sure remember that before I could just click the number and it will be reset to 100.

So the animation for three interactive: hug, kiss, grope are not in the base game?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I know I can use hotkey (I also rebind them into 1, 2, 3, 4 keys for easy use) but I pretty sure remember that before I could just click the number and it will be reset to 100.

So the animation for three interactive: hug, kiss, grope are not in the base game?
I'm gonna test it all out today. ;)

D

Deleted member 287869

i have an error using the latest mega download of SP from the first post on the original f95 thread. i've followed the instructions listed for this mod correctly and i've even re-downloaded the game file to try and get this mod to work, but to no avail. the actual problem I have is that whenever I do the "alt-f1" to try to access the cheats menu for my character, this crash message appears. all other keyboard functions are fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__ renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name) PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.SFC_Bio'>: attribute lookup store.SFC_Bio failed

I have that problem, I cant save the game and that appears

blazer10

Mar 7, 2018
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__ renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name) PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.SFC_Bio'>: attribute lookup store.SFC_Bio failed

I have that problem, I cant save the game and that appears
i also have this problem when using newest SFC mod.
i tried putting v36 of SFC mod into SP v38 and i could load and save my game. i then placed newest SFC mod into SP v38 and i couldn't save the game because this error came up again.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
OP updated, see changelog
I tried the mod with current save, I have and it is still not working for the three interactions. It is not a boner killer problem and it does not give error: just a text "you both kiss romantically", "you both hug warmly", "they start moaning softly as you start rubbing all over" without the png.

Still cannot click the number to reset to 100. That Get Lucky feature probably got overwrite at some point when transition between version, but the lock for: energy, willpower, charm work great only need to use hotkey to reset for certain action

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I tried the mod with current save, I have and it is still not working for the three interactions. It is not a boner killer problem and it does not give error: just a text "you both kiss romantically", "you both hug warmly", "they start moaning softly as you start rubbing all over" without the png.
Maybe you have downloaded before i update, re-upload and tell me if you still have the error. Everything's working fine for me.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
I can't even start the game with the mod installed. It brings up the char Allie problem error text.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While parsing E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc/game/SFC_Keys.rpy.
Exception: Could not load from archive chars/char_Allie.rpyc.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jan 22 17:57:57 2020

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I can't even start the game with the mod installed. It brings up the char Allie problem error text.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While parsing E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc/game/SFC_Keys.rpy.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Owner\Downloads\Comic\Deadpool\Jdownload\New Test\SuperPowered_v0.38.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jan 22 17:57:57 2020
You have bad version of the game, download here

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes