Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

web720

Sep 12, 2017
I'm getting the char_allie.rpy error as well. I tried it with two different versions of 0.38 that were clean.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Might be an issue with the SFC. it keeps giving me an issue regarding Allie when I put them in the game folder.

=====================
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive chars/char_Allie.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jes_z\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.39.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jes_z\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.39.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\jes_z\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.39.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\jes_z\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.39.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
=========================

The hotfix fixes this but disables SFC

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Might be an issue with the SFC. it keeps giving me an issue regarding Allie when I put them in the game folder.

=====================

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\jes_z\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.39.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\jes_z\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.39.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
File "C:\Users\jes_z\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.39.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
File "C:\Users\jes_z\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.39.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

I downloaded the 0.39.01 version, NOT the patched version, and it started working. 0.39.01 is on the main page now.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017

=====================

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

You have bad version of the game. Re-download

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
This mod also works in the compressed version if you can't download the 3+ gig full game. I am using the compressed version now and it works fine thanks for the great work.

Reactions: Passion3D

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This mod also works in the compressed version if you can't download the 3+ gig full game. I am using the compressed version now and it works fine thanks for the great work.
just make sure the compressed version release version is matching with the mod version. we've had it before people complained about errors because the release was updated, the mod was updated, but the crunched version wasnt.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
With the MOD installed, you can see all the scenes by the phone, even if you have not unlocked them
i have installed the mod ad the game works....but how can i see all the scene? Now i'm at the starting so i have unlocked no one scene but if you say that i can however see even if i not unlocked, how can i do?

Thanks.
This is what i seen in my phone
Cattura1.JPG

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
i have installed the mod ad the game works....but how can i see all the scene? Now i'm at the starting so i have unlocked no one scene but if you say that i can however see even if i not unlocked, how can i do?

Thanks.
This is what i seen in my phone
View attachment 636476
This remark concerned the SFC_Replay mod, but it no longer exists.

john_johnson01

May 5, 2018
Doesn't work for me either. When I uncompress it into the game file, the game won't run at all. I get a message about not being able to load archive char allie

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Mod doesn't work for me v39.01 + Alt+F1 is screenshot for any user with a Nvidia graphics card that uses shadowplay.
Keybinding change also didn't work (Assinged it to p with, "K_p")

Last edited:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Mod doesn't work for me v39.01 + Alt+F1 is screenshot for any user with a Nvidia graphics card that uses shadowplay.
Keybinding change also didn't work (Assinged it to p with, "K_p")
Have you tried other keys?
Do hotkeys to see the girls' bio work?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes