Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 10, 2020
since the new update this no longer works when I have this mod installed I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing E:\intalled programs\mixed\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc/game/SFC_Keys.rpy.
Exception: Could not load from archive chars/char_Allie.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\intalled programs\mixed\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\intalled programs\mixed\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\intalled programs\mixed\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\intalled programs\mixed\SuperPowered\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Thu Aug 27 07:37:29 2020

before the update this mod worked great and its the only mod i have installed

Reactions: JapanFreak

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dont play with the mod until its updateed for the current version, especeialy when original dev changes the structure of the game.

shokoloko123

Apr 2, 2020
SuperPowered/game/ directory
there is no such path in the game files only SuperPowered/game no more than that and when i unzipped in SuperPowered/game the game crashed any help

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
SuperPowered/game/ directory
there is no such path in the game files only SuperPowered/game no more than that and when i unzipped in SuperPowered/game the game crashed any help
its a renpy game. it has to have a subfolder called game.

rozezito

May 22, 2018
It's not working for me. Followed the instruction and the submenu doesn't appear...Started a new save as well

thatonesilentguy

Sep 7, 2018
hey don't download the update just yet I just tried it and the game won't start now and it spits out this traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\???\Downloads\game game\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\???\Downloads\game game\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\???\Downloads\game game\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\???\Downloads\game game\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.41.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Aug 31 13:18:28 2020

sadnoodleboy

Dec 8, 2017
Does not appear to work with the compressed version. No menu button and no hotkeys work. Unfortunately my internet is too slow to download your repack. Any suggestions?

Edit: Character specific hotkeys result in a crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I downloaded the repack, installed the update, installed the mod, and everithing work just fine.
You need the repack, otherwise why he's bothering making it?
Good work as usual! (y)

Reactions: Passion3D
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes