Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
...why? That would probably be difficult, given Billy's name isn't a variable as far as I know, just part of the dialogue.
Indeed, changing the name of the protagonist would be difficult in a mod. It is not in a variable and a lot depends on that name. It would be necessary to modify the basic game

Reactions: Burt and DJsona

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Guys once this mod is up to date does anyone else know what mod this is compatible with ? with other mods. or there is no compatible with others.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Guys once this mod is up to date does anyone else know what mod this is compatible with ? with other mods. or there is no compatible with others.
i only know of the better experience mod, i didn't try any other, the only downside, is that between both mods, the lock stat doesn't work so the variables anger, lust, fear, etc, can change valor

nickblames

Apr 26, 2017
Any chance to add a button to change time of day? I've been using the console commands but a nice button on screen would be nice.

Thanks as always for the awesome mod!

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
A quick question whats the repack SP 0.42.00 and MOD SFC

Are they both mods or something.
Repack:
I recompile SP with the latest version of Renpy (7.3.5) which fixes some bugs in version 7.3.2.

Mod SFC:
It allows to modify a number of variables, and to have detailed info on the girls bio

Reactions: killerzone199
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes