Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I don't have this folder, what am I doing wrong?
You haven't unpacked the game using UnRen, or manually with its constituent programs and I believe of Unrpyc.

WhatsALoli

Jan 2, 2019
ive downloaded this three time from two different links and it wont work, it will run choppy and if i try to open options it crashes, please someone help

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
ive downloaded this three time from two different links and it wont work, it will run choppy and if i try to open options it crashes, please someone help
You could try deleting your save files in AppData\Roaming\RenPy. Not sure if it is a damaged persistent file.

Matt66

Oct 6, 2018
How can you lower the aligniment below 26 or is this possible? So far I've managed to lower it to 26 with blackmails during night patrolling and with mom and sophie passing out after bar night but can't seem to find how to lower it below 26 and the events I meantioned before doesn't lower it anymore.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
I tried familial ties suppression on mom and sis, but only for mom "suppression is now complete" has shown at night. For sis, it hasn't showed yet. "Not that it matters anymore" has showed for both, but familial tie icon came for only mom. How can I get the icon for sis?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes