wmammal

Jan 25, 2018
How do you get the maggie/stephanie jealousy scene. I've tried cleaning when they are both in the room but the only thing that happens is maggie is programmed to clean. do I have to wipe maggie so she won't clean to get the jealousy scene. I have family ties suppressed and they are both sexbots and i have unlocked both their fetishes.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How do you get the maggie/stephanie jealousy scene. I've tried cleaning when they are both in the room but the only thing that happens is maggie is programmed to clean. do I have to wipe maggie so she won't clean to get the jealousy scene. I have family ties suppressed and they are both sexbots and i have unlocked both their fetishes.
If you mean the latest jealousy scene I don't know how to trigger it. But the scene where both girls are in the kitchen can only be triggered if you turn "Brainwipe" off.

Reactions: Potoum

BCall

May 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
How do I increase Freddy's lust and corruption?

Just found one event that's random and it's weekly. And seems that some weeks it never appear, even if you save and get back.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do I increase Freddy's lust and corruption?

Just found one event that's random and it's weekly. And seems that some weeks it never appear, even if you save and get back.
I tend not to do much with Freddy but I believe his events revolve around either tutoring him on Monday so he'll go home with you, or having him help you with NCHDL missions and sometimes he will go home with you after those. Some of the scenes require that you've fully unlocked the fetish for Sis and/or Mom. Same deal for Tamara as far as the scenes with her at your house. Derek will come home and play video games with you sometimes as well if you have him help you with the missions.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
Ya,
I tend not to do much with Freddy but I believe his events revolve around either tutoring him on Monday so he'll go home with you, or having him help you with NCHDL missions and sometimes he will go home with you after those. Some of the scenes require that you've fully unlocked the fetish for Sis and/or Mom. Same deal for Tamara as far as the scenes with her at your house. Derek will come home and play video games with you sometimes as well if you have him help you with the missions.
Ya, but after that you can't tutor and get more, and you need to wait a lot of weeks for a specific mission to rise it, when he's with MOM on workout there's a scene, but i think i at the end at the moment.

Wish it had more

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
I need help with an issue that prevents me from access to the preferences due to this
( Exception: Could not find font u'verdanab.ttf'. )

In advance to probable questions regarding this bug,
- yes the font is installed,
- yes i checked the actual font file including the file name (no duplicats),
- yes i checked the registry and there are no issues,
- yes i checked it in other applications and the font works just fine.
- no, uninstalling and reinstalling the font won't fix it.

thanks in advance.

Eredian

Feb 13, 2018
I need help with an issue that prevents me from access to the preferences due to this
( Exception: Could not find font u'verdanab.ttf'. )

In advance to probable questions regarding this bug,
- yes the font is installed,
- yes i checked the actual font file including the file name (no duplicats),
- yes i checked the registry and there are no issues,
- yes i checked it in other applications and the font works just fine.
- no, uninstalling and reinstalling the font won't fix it.

thanks in advance.
Find the file verdanab.ttf on your computer or elsewhere and put a copy of it in the folder SuperPowered_v0.33.00-win/renpy/common

Reactions: Hajtand
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes