badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Still, by F/M content he could mean Mind Control & Coercion. It could very well be there simply won't be a lot of non-lesbian normal contact. I guess we'll be unpacking the renders to look at all the pretty pictures and guess...

So, who are those girls running? And I never noticed Nikki's HUGE ass. :biggrin:

the start of Nikkie Fetish content

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thank god! For some reason, I found female billy even worse to look at as normal billy.
The current Nikki content still seems a bit buggy anyway so it will be nice to see him finish it. I'm not really into the transformation stuff, but I tested the Nikki scenes for my walkthrough and some of them crash for me in the current version. Hoping he adds more options for M/F scenes for her or lesbian to straight conversion, or better yet, lesbian to Bi conversion.

Reactions: Centurion

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not really getting this "game"

You randomly click things and then it tells you that you didn't have enough points to have done that although they don't appear to have been listed anywhere.

You have to memories 10 different girls all who like different conversations and my school level drops even though i'm in lessons twice a day.

What am i doing wrong and why oh why does the school level drop?

Edit so it seems i have to pay while at the school to gain grades, but i don't make any money so i think i'll just uninstall this after checking the art.
I wrote a walkthrough last week that will get you through most of the game. There are a ton of options in this game though so some of it you're just going to have to play around with to figure out. Link is in my sig if you want to check it out. This is not the kind of game that you can just randomly click through stuff and see all the scenes. You have to work for it... For me that's part of the appeal.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
SIDENOTE!

We need to figure out which character I'll be working on next. I'll be posting a vote in a few minutes. Keep an eye out for it.
Who would you guys vote for?
Chelsea the short basketball playing girl?
Mary the blond cheer leader?
Terri the nerd?
Of course I don't know their base personalities or what kind of content they would get.
I'd go with Chelsea cause I like basketball and fit girls.

Reactions: badblonde

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Who would you guys vote for?
Chelsea the short basketball playing girl?
Mary the blond cheer leader?
Terri the nerd?
Of course I don't know their base personalities or what kind of content they would get.
I'd go with Chelsea cause I like basketball and fit girls.
Danni
Sophie
Mary

In that order

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
To keep your grades up, you need to study at home 3 times a week (does not cost any money). You can speed the process up by geting tutored in school (does cost money) or getting criticals on visiting classes (does not cost money).
Initially you need to study 3 times in your room to counteract how much your grades decay but once you upgrade Enhanced Senses and get level 1 Mind Control, you now have 2 hidden levels of Book Smarts that don't show up in your stats. When you bought the power they were in the description but for some reason they don't show up in your stats. When you have all the powers it'll show up in your stats as well.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Technically, everybody but Billy is an NPC, unless there's a Mind Control ability where Billy takes control of a girl and plays as her (which has potential, I admit).

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Technically, everybody but Billy is an NPC, unless there's a Mind Control ability where Billy takes control of a girl and plays as her (which has potential, I admit).
I don't see the potential. If you mean to just have them follow commands, that already exists. If you wanted a PoV thing, it'd make more sense to give Billy the ability to enter their dreams or something. It's kinda specific to want the PoV of a possessed girl, if you're going for that. But even then, I think they'd still count as NPCs, since it's really Billy making the decisions.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Yep, I'd def vote for Chelsea.
Honestly, I like her hair.
Out of Mary or Terri, I don't know who I'd pick.
I know Mary will have some group scenes with the other girls, but I'm more curious of Terris personality.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I wish the game did more with the mind control.
The enjoyment of mind controls is that fact you control people.
It seem favor unlock's most scenes.
Even when using control could have been used as alternative.
For example:
You can ask for the headmistress to increase your grade's as a favor but you cant using mind control.

Is there a mod that allows you to use control instead of favor's?
So many parts of the game would be more interesting if billy accauly whent full villian(really mind control shoud give you evil points) and use his mind control powers for more then a quicky.
Granded that game gets boring quickly after you unlocked most scenes.
I believe that is why it is so grindy.
To prevent people from getting the scenes too quickly and getting bored at a lack of things to do.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
From support over in my mod thread:

There is a bug in the base game in Nikki's Polymorph sex scene. It is looking for the variable button_futa, which hasn't necessarily been set by this point. Until it is fixed, you can workaround this issue with the console. At any time, enter:

button_futa = False

You should only need to do this once per save file. This variable does get set at other points, so it is possible that you will never encounter this error.

Reactions: end42 and khumak

Yamfries

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a fix for "Exception: Required parameter char has no value."? I've had it happen twice now, and my back up saves are quite a while back.

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a fix for "Exception: Required parameter char has no value."? I've had it happen twice now, and my back up saves are quite a while back.
Check to make sure the "allie" character file is not accidently in the wrong folder.
It should be in the "/game" folder along with all the other characters. For me it was stranded one folder up. Once I dragged it down with the others, I stopped getting that error

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not really getting this "game"

You randomly click things and then it tells you that you didn't have enough points to have done that although they don't appear to have been listed anywhere.

You have to memories 10 different girls all who like different conversations and my school level drops even though i'm in lessons twice a day.

What am i doing wrong and why oh why does the school level drop?

Edit so it seems i have to pay while at the school to gain grades, but i don't make any money so i think i'll just uninstall this after checking the art.
I found going for mind control 2 asap and changing everyone's personality to one type makes things so much easier. Another option is to go for SymPathic Link level 2 for the Gift of gab ability so you don't have to memorize what their interests are.

Studying at home can improve grades. I find the first month is a pain and makes the MC and mother look like idiots as they don't check on what the requirements are before getting the MC's power so they can deal with the grade issue.

I really like the game but I wish there was more about this world the MC lives in as it has issues that ours wouldn't have. Like for example, there are cell phones but no evidence anyone has even heard of the internet. Of course this could be homage to superhero comics where when one really sits down and looks at it makes no sense from a social or technological point of view. There is even a name for this trope: "Reed Richards Is Useless".

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes