QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Thanks, but i dont have options.rpy in my game folder or any of the folder. Do i need to make one ?
Ah, sorry, I've decompiled the rpa's. Let me see which rpa it's in.

Edit: Here I've modified the stock 0.30 scripts.rpa with just that change.

Last edited:

Autistic

Jul 4, 2017
I'd like to know what are the negatives to the various mental illnesses. For example, I got obsessive on a couple women and they kept draining all my charisma every time I came into contact with them. That was one heck of a negative. Still not sure if that's a temporary issue or if they will do it all the time.
Yeah, watch out for Nympho Allie, she will kill you, again and again, and again. That bitch is the end game boss, 100% sure. Nympho(or obsessive, I don't remember) mother is a PITA too.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, watch out for Nympho Allie, she will kill you, again and again, and again. That bitch is the end game boss, 100% sure. Nympho(or obsessive, I don't remember) mother is a PITA too.
For me it's Samantha and the other cheerleaders. Feels like I'm their personal toy. No wonder Billy is that skinny.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For me it's Samantha and the other cheerleaders. Feels like I'm their personal toy. No wonder Billy is that skinny.
It gets especially bad if you manage to make several (or all) of the girls permanently nympho. You pretty much just get nonstop sex scenes at school. Obssessive isn't as bad although you won't get to see much of Sofia since you'll pretty much have one of the girls waking you up for sex every night.

It's funny at first, but I actually prefer to just decide which girl(s) nympho/obsessive scenes I like the best and make it permanent for them and leave the others in a normal state. The main exception is mom, she almost always ends up obssessive for me because a lot of the best obssessive scenes with the other girls require it.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone, well I have a problem, I can't do the NCHDL paperwork to talk with Larson. What I missed?
P.S.:Sorry for my "engrish" ;p

Last edited:

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone, well I have a problem, I can't do the NCHDL paperwork to talk with Larson. What I missed?
P.S.:Sorry for my "engrish" ;p
To make the NCHDL you need to recruit three people. If for any reason you are unable to recruit Tamara because you followed her too often instead of just tutoring her than you need to go to school, pick the administration option and talk to the principal. You need to choose a Large Favor and you can ask her to help you find a third, although you need about 80 favor with her to pick this I think. Hopefully that's the issue you're having. You can also check the Superpowered Wiki for any additional info.

Last edited:
Reactions: LTT82 and Gugatron

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
Ah, sorry, I've decompiled the rpa's. Let me see which rpa it's in.

Edit: Here I've modified the stock 0.30 scripts.rpa with just that change.

Thanks for this, though I replaced the old one and I still can't rollback like I normally can with my mouse wheel. Any help?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Is there a way to see Larson's Nympho scenes in this game?

I'm trying, and trying and trying and nothing happens with her.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Haven't tested with the latest build but they are in the game. Try to lower her inhibition, it will raise the chance to get her scenes. You need to visit her office.

DeeNS

May 1, 2017

Sorry english not my native language.

Larsons nimpho scenes come as you work for him. There are two introductory images (scene 1 and 2) and 4 possible ending pictures with Crissy (the assistance) (scene 3 a/b/c/d).

Last edited:
Reactions: Birulei

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Sorry english not my native language.

Larsons nimpho scenes come as you work for him. There are two introductory images (scene 1 and 2) and 4 possible ending pictures with Crissy (the assistance) (scene 3 a/b/c/d).
I'll try and let's see what will happen, anyway, thanks man.

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
You probably don't have the super powers that have options in social situations: Mind Control, Sympathetic Link, or Psychosism.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes