Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Jenazad,

You first need to go to this post:

Install the apps. Open up a terminal window and run "unren.command"

drag and drop the superpowered or any other ren'py game to the terminal line.

enter "1" when prompted. This will expand the .rpa files.

Then right click on the game .app and "Show Package Contents" and browse to the directory /game/images/Character/Mom/Misc

You will then find the image, along with all the others.
This will take the game from about 2.78Gb to 5.52Gb, is you expand and un-compile everything.

This should get you were you want to be.

fssntuff
Isn't necessary to unpack the game.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Passion3D,

I would agree, with the exception of how flaky Mojave is. I have had more issues with finder, file permissions and it not finding things for games and DAZ, then I have ever had in total. Not real pleased with it. To the point I am about to roll back OS. Not being sure what version of Mac OS he has, I just went with safe route.

fssntuff

Tearria

Apr 9, 2018
I already recruited Tamara and Derek, but Im not getting the event to actually start the NCHDL missions. Like whenever I keep tutoring Freddy it saids I have to complete paperwork and its been like this for like idk how long. Is there a certain event I have to do?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Passion3D,

I would agree, with the exception of how flaky Mojave is. I have had more issues with finder, file permissions and it not finding things for games and DAZ, then I have ever had in total. Not real pleased with it. To the point I am about to roll back OS. Not being sure what version of Mac OS he has, I just went with safe route.

fssntuff
hmmm, I was wondering if I should move to Mojave. But with what you're saying, I'm staying on High Sierra :) Especially since I have a 2010 old Mac.

I always propose the simplest solution, not everyone is an expert :)

Jenazad18

Apr 21, 2018
I'm running on Mojave at the moment. Don't really know much about MacOs in general so thank you for the answer.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Anyone else had an issue with suppression: family ties seemingly never taking hold?
It adds the amount of control on the character each night until it reaches 100. So if you have 10 control on Mom, it will take 10 nights to finish. If you want it to happen faster, add more control.

Reactions: Gaboris

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
It adds the amount of control on the character each night until it reaches 100. So if you have 10 control on Mom, it will take 10 nights to finish. If you want it to happen faster, add more control.
Might be that, I'll try it and see what happens.
I haven't played this properly in about a year so I might've forgotten how it works

EDIT: Yeah tried that on the same save and it worked, thanks

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
hmmm, I was wondering if I should move to Mojave. But with what you're saying, I'm staying on High Sierra :) Especially since I have a 2010 old Mac.

I always propose the simplest solution, not everyone is an expert :)

Passion3D,

*chuckles* I really didn't want to, until the finder/file system issues were addressed, however, I ended up with no choice.
I had 1st Generation iPad, it is my controller for all sorts of things, spectrum analyzer, CnC controller, etc. It finally gave up the ghost, so got a new one to replace it. When I went to add the custom software and such to new iPad, iTunes would not let me, said I had to get new version of iTunes. Latest version of iTunes only runs under Mojave. So had no choice. Now I get the beach ball of doom when ever I attempt to access anything that is in directory with a symbolic link. So applications, and most of graphic files take several minutes to be tracked down by Finder. Apple has not addressed it yet, but the complaints are mounting. I would wait until you have no choice to at this point. It has nice features, but the finder issue makes it a major pain sometimes.

F(ast)SSN(Attack)TUFF

Reactions: vitamin433

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Android port??
Pure game, no mods, hardcore, etc is nice too.
Work just become absurdly booring this year...

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Am I missing something or is this just a huge grindfest. Seem to be getting nowhere. Followed walkthrough and still not getting far.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Am I missing something or is this just a huge grindfest. Seem to be getting nowhere. Followed walkthrough and still not getting far.
Yes. That is the kind of gameplay this game provides.
If you don't like that, the game might not be for you, although there are cheat mods.
For me, I like the slow burn.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah sadly that non-stop and pretty grading grind is not optional like in an easy mode or anything, but as it's been said with mods like the currently up to date(32.01) is pretty useful.

I personally just raised all my stats and powers to get rid of the need to repeat stuff and I'm having a blast with Mind Controlling all the characters... I STILL need to wait full weeks at a time to get something done since I'm told that I need to do it on a set day right AFTER said day, but much easier to get through all that when I can literally do anything. :D

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys need some help. I cant get the pics for hugging or kissing or any interaction other than blowjob, quicky and sex. Canany kind soul help me fix this issue? I have simple full cheats installed. Don't know if it's because of the mods though. Thanks in advance :)

I have the same, but only with SFC installed.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
@JSF2 , @Blaze1991p
Which version of the game, normal or compressed?
With which girl don't you have the pictures, all of them?
Do you have a traceback.txt?

I have tested and I have no problems, with or without SFC.
I have the images for all interactions

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes