tarshack

May 15, 2018
Still not making much sense :p

Nope you can also
  • make typos
    (a lot of variables have similar names)
  • try to use a value that is outside the valid range for that variable.
    (Look at the people who accidentally Nerfed themselves because they didn't know the math behind those values)
  • You can misidentify variables,
    (talk to the guys complaining that the console doesn't work, probably because they mistook pl_money for player_money)

Nope, Cheating in this game represents "being lazy or wanting a quick fix", using a mod like Radioactive is cheating in a smart way, utilising the experience of someone who is familiar with the variables in play and taking advantage of the efforts they have made with the UI to avoid having to search for the correct variable (not to mention it's spelling and value range).

Yeah I know, not sure why you'd present this argument, read the second line of my post again and consider again that I was the one telling you the variables :cool:

Doesn't change that fact clicking the money value on screen is more efficient than opening the console,
and typing "player_money = lots" :rolleyes: not to mention the dozens of other variables that T.Geiger (and the other modders) have already explored, tested and integrated into the UI.

Personally I use the Radioactive mod for the bulk of my needs and the console to alter various stuff that is outside it's range when and if I feel like it.
its simple and you dont get it ...he is saying he can do the same things mod does with use of simple console amd some stuff can get changed as fast or faster with simple console use..... if you cant understand this then a weekly reader for you will be required to show you how to read

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
its simple and you dont get it ...he is saying he can do the same things mod does with use of simple console amd some stuff can get changed as fast or faster with simple console use..... if you cant understand this then a weekly reader for you will be required to show you how to read
It's simple and YOU don't get it, Try reading the conversation before throwing jabs

He started this conversation with the statement that "HE fucked up his game by using the console"
Then goes on to respond to my recommendation to use the Radioactive mod, by stating how easy the console is to use and essentially you have to be clueless to fuck it up. I refer you back to his original post.

He goes on to "Educate" me how easy the console is, when I was the one to advising him on what variables he might want to play with.

I grew up before GUIs, when I started using a PC meant using DOS, I grew up with Comal, Pascal, Cobol, V. So please continue to educate me how smart you are to use a fucking console, how you feel like some kind of hacker compared to peasants like me.

Only an idiot asserts that it is faster and easier to type "player_money=1000" than it is to click the money in your UI.

So Genius tell me what I don't get!

God I hate dealing with children!

Last edited:

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
some stuff can get changed as fast or faster with simple console use.....
are you a linux guy? they usually write this because their system is so good and it's very convenient for them to type 30 lines in the console than to press buttons in this stupid windows

BlackOrion

Apr 4, 2022
Just wanted to take the time and say that I had probably dedicated at least 40 to 50 hours to this game, in between starting again whenever that was necessary and normal play to max everything, and always had fun despite the sometimes grindy nature of things. It never truly got tedious enough to require me cheating. Good shit; If I had the money I would absolutely be a Patreon, just as a thank you for all the entertainment, but I am poor as crap, so I hope this reaches somebody that worked on it at least.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
It's simple and YOU don't get it, Try reading the conversation before throwing jabs

He started this conversation with the statement that "HE fucked up his game by using the console"
Then goes on to respond to my recommendation to use the Radioactive mod, by stating how easy the console is to use and essentially you have to be clueless to fuck it up. I refer you back to his original post.

He goes on to "Educate" me how easy the console is, when I was the one to advising him on what variables he might want to play with.

I grew up before GUIs, when I started using a PC meant using DOS, I grew up with Comal, Pascal, Cobol, V. So please continue to educate me how smart you are to use a fucking console, how you feel like some kind of hacker compared to peasants like me.

Only an idiot asserts that it is faster and easier to type "player_money=1000" than it is to click the money in your UI.

So Genius tell me what I don't get!

God I hate dealing with children!
if you are add only 1000 yes ui will cover but much more it is as easy to type " player_money=1000000 " in the time it takes you to click the mod 3 or 4 times and no i am not a child i grew up before GUI's also i go back to q-dos plus numerous format languages i'm not getting in pissin match but some here feel they have to like you so dont get smart mouth in your own comments such as "idiot" go grab your mirror and think to yourself idiot while looking in it at yourself , most of the straight up command are in a list in a link in game info here in various post and so simple to use you are typing in a variable change is all NOT writing miles of coding. the guy answered in affect he could do as easy as mod and the other guy was ragging on him so i just defended the guy that made comment he could to it in console and. if he did loaded game so can re install the foolish thing it still keeps your original saves so you can fall back to where you were the game is not SCREWED up only current copy he was in.

But in long run is console for everyone NO some people shouldnt even attempt to touch console because they cannot grasp the concept. end of disscussion

• Angry
Reactions: tuekop

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
.. if you cant understand this then a weekly reader for you will be required to show you how to read
no i am not a child i grew up before GUI's ...
You act like a callow child opening an old conversation you weren't part of to attack one of the participants over something you don't understand.
It takes more than time to make a child into an man. I suspect you will remain a child even if you live to be a hundred

You throw out the cash=1000000 as an example why I'm wrong when I clearly wrote in the post you quoted that I use the console in conjunction with the mod, in the rare cases you need more than what the mod gives nothing stops you manually accessing the console.

One day you will apply thought to what you read and on that day the angels will weep.

so dont get smart mouth in your own comments such as "idiot" go grab your mirror and think to yourself idiot while looking in it at yourself
Says the one who enters a conversation with a stranger with the phrase
.. if you cant understand this then a weekly reader for you will be required to show you how to read

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tuekop

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello guys, is it normal i can’t seem to get Tamara favor past 70? When i do gain favor with her it directly turn back to 70, i already recruited her and Derek for the league even if i find it strange that the whole black car/mind control business was never finished/explained.

K9

May 28, 2017
Reasking as it hasn't been anwered:

About the first image in OP. I know you get the Allie/Sister scene by having Allie Obsessive and Sister Nympho. However the image in OP is different. Seems like some mind control is at play? Anyone have any idea how to achieve it?
Typically you need to have a good amount of Control already built to access Mind Control during scenes. Try building up Control with Allie before the scene. If that doesn't work, you probably need to turn her into your Personal Assistant or Sexbot by using the Reprogram options with Mind Control.

Hello guys, is it normal i can’t seem to get Tamara favor past 70? When i do gain favor with her it directly turn back to 70, i already recruited her and Derek for the league even if i find it strange that the whole black car/mind control business was never finished/explained.
The whole black car business is explained at the end of the NCHDL questline. Not sure for the Favor, I don't remember having that problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaxter and tuekop

buff

May 29, 2017
In case this is handy for anyone else--- here's a little chart I made that I keep open in the corner while I'm playing. The +/- icons represent conversation items on the grid, and the white/green colors represent social interactions. Sorry about the bright magenta bg but it's the only color where green and white were both easily readable.

1649218399041.png

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
Question, is it possible to gangbang Maggie when friends come over or any other dp/gangbang scenes besides when she’s corrupted at night?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Question, is it possible to gangbang Maggie when friends come over or any other dp/gangbang scenes besides when she’s corrupted at night?
There's a scene where Maggie works both Freddie and Derek that develops if Billy takes them home to play videogames if nothing is happening on a club day. Maggie (and Steph) need to be under Mind Control.

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
There's a scene where Maggie works both Freddie and Derek that develops if Billy takes them home to play videogames if nothing is happening on a club day. Maggie (and Steph) need to be under Mind Control.
but what does the scene contain, does maggie actually have sex or?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
but what does the scene contain, does maggie actually have sex or?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is exactly the kind of scene that pisses me off about this game, Its always either the MC fucks or the MC is on the sideline while others fuck, Why are there no option to to get in on the gangbang, have a nice spitroast.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes