Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
damn tired to invite mom to the coffe in order to unlock her fetish have tryed that at last 20 times and still not apears wat i miss, have her corruption a t 100 lust at 100 and even açpha personality but noting works.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Is there any chance to turn Tamara if she is pissed?
This is hindering me on completing the "Can't beat 'em or join 'em" quest.

oh and while asking: Does anyone know how to discover girls Fetish other then mom?
I slept with all girl so far, in all manners (all kinds of Rape, Fear-Sex, Normal Sex, Bootycall and some special scenes while trying to sleep) but other then mom, noone shows up a fetish.

damn tired to invite mom to the coffe in order to unlock her fetish have tryed that at last 20 times and still not apears wat i miss, have her corruption a t 100 lust at 100 and even açpha personality but noting works.
Moms fetish jumped into my face with a naked ass.. never invited her to a coffee.
You will "see" her fetish when follow the NCHDL path without prepare mum for your perv friend

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
lol ugh sorry I rated your thread instead of the game thread.... reading comprehension lessons for me lol

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
- Mind Control level 1 hidden bonus: You only need to study in your room twice a week now to keep grades at 100 (You have 2 levels of Book Smarts now, but sometimes it doesn't show up in your stats).
Needs some double checking, but Book Smarts only shows up for me when I have the Powers tab active. Can't see it when Stats tab or Flaws tab is active.

buff

May 29, 2017
oh and while asking: Does anyone know how to discover girls Fetish other then mom?
I slept with all girl so far, in all manners (all kinds of Rape, Fear-Sex, Normal Sex, Bootycall and some special scenes while trying to sleep) but other then mom, noone shows up a fetish.
You unlock fetishes with favors. Small favor -> ask a personal question. You need a massive Persuasion to have good odds, it's a bit of a grind. after a while it becomes big favor -> ask a personal question (which mean it costs time, not just favor+charm).

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
You unlock fetishes with favors. Small favor -> ask a personal question. You need a massive Persuasion to have good odds, it's a bit of a grind. after a while it becomes big favor -> ask a personal question (which mean it costs time, not just favor+charm).
Some of them also include activities. For instance, with Nikki once you have exhausted your questions you need to go running with her a number of times. With Denise you will get extra options when you kiss or grope her and eventually with sex. I don't remember the tricks with the sister or Allie, but they'll be something similar.

Farizz

Jan 21, 2019
How can i reveal mom, sister and other girls fetish when i have sex with them, only selfish and generous options that i have, thank you..
Have the answer already ...thank you

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Well, search function is either ineffective or outright broken.
I cannot find explanations how to trigger more than one (kitchen) jealousy scene.
I already tried mind wipe off, no success whatsoever.

So what jealousy scenes exist and how to trigger them?

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
I see 2 listed on the wiki:

Pretty sure there is another one when getting ready for bed. Think you have to do the kitchen, then get the movie one, to get to the third.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
I tried to get the other jealousy scene again and again, and this time I got it.
I had both mom and sis on obsessive, and thier willpower above 50. Then sunday evening the T&V icon finally appeared.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I tried to get the other jealousy scene again and again, and this time I got it.
I had both mom and sis on obsessive, and thier willpower above 50. Then sunday evening the T&V icon finally appeared.
Most scenes also don't have a 100% chance of happening unless you're using Get Lucky/Radioactive. So even if you meet the requirements you might have to try a few times before it happens.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I saw some images on a different site of Mom and Sis teasing the kid from the Champion class, the one with memory powers... how do you get those scenes ? I never been able to trigger them...

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Here is the jealousy scenes i got so far. I have both of them psylocked but no nymph or obsessive. I do have the wild oats though and fetish unlocked.

1. mom kissing you when you clean up
2. sis kissing you on sunday night when watching tv with mom
3. sis giving you a handjob when coming home from school
4. mom giving you a handjob in the morning while having breakfast with sis
5. mom taking off your towel when taking a shower, (this happened on a sunday and wednesday morning for me)
6. right after taking a shower, sis gives you a blowjob

am I missing anything?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
G'day folks,

With Baal7334's announcement that SP is not quite abandoned but that he will be rebuilding the game in a third game engine, the walkthrough is unlikely to see much change in the future. I will still attend any new versions that do come out, but my expectation is anything that does will involve world-building and/or scenes as opposed to game elements.

I have occasionally received requests to provide the guide in a format usable offline / outside of the browser, so as an experiment, I am attaching a .rtf file of the guide. I think it loses a bit without spoiler sections and I make no promises to keep it as up to date as the forum guide.

Drop a like if you find the guide useful. Give a reply if something is unclear or you'd like to see something more.

Superpowered Walk-through 0.45.03
The walk-through references only the base game. No mods are discussed. There is a wiki at
It is a great resource for a more in-depth explanation of any particular aspect of the game.

This walk-through is going to focus on getting Billy up and active as quickly as possible. The game has no time limit so feel free to wander off script if it starts feeling tedious!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a game of resource collection and allocation. There are a variety of currencies with some limited conversion between the types.

Starting choices
Primary Trait: Social. Rationale: The primary focus of the game is Billy's social interactions. Each point of social grants 2 charm per period that can be used to sway a target. The primary early use -- asking the target to gossip on your behalf -- consumes 2 charm as does asking for a few bucks. 6 charm is good starting point. Additionally, conversation gains depend on the Social attribute and +3 vs. +2 means a lot when you are trying to collect 14x80 points!

Secondary Trait: Mental. Rationale: physical interactions are primarily combat and that can be avoided trivially until you have power sets to let you win. Additionally, Mental talent controls how much experience you earn from personal training and how much Tamara earns from your tutoring.

Swapping the Social/Mental works fine as well. I recommend Physical be the weak attribute.

The walk-through assumes you followed the advice of the first set of choices (sister, well-endowed, bonus to Concentration).

First 2 weeks
Your first goal is to fix your grades. You have 2 weeks in which to raise the grade to a minimum of 80. Since you get school influence at the end of every month, your actual goal is 96 to get the maximum award. You start off with a 70 and automatically lose (6-book smarts) level each week. Getting a level in book smarts is trivial so you need to gain 36 points over the two week period to take your 70 to 96 (with the 10-point automatic loss).

Secondary goals include getting at least one additional level of Enhanced Senses (to acquire Book smarts and x-ray vision). Hopefully you will get your family members to at at least 80 Favor each, and Sandra's phone number.

My strategy is to earn 6 points from 2 college study periods on the weekend (day or afternoon periods). Spend the second week's Monday-Thursday periods at school being tutored. Assuming the enhanced senses are purchased the first week, this gives a 96 grade.

This leaves most of the first week and the last Friday free for classroom instruction. With luck, you may get one or two critical successes and save a self-study period.

The following is broken up into months. These time frames are aspirational rather than prescriptive. I have done it in the time provided (or less), but a lot depends on random chance: how often you succeed vs. fail in the classroom, how many public operations appear, what random events occur, which girls are available each period at school, etc.

Some events that are difficult/non-intuitive

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote