Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Where is the logistic division? I can't seem to find it...
Logistics offices is only available when you can travel to school (morning or day time periods). You need to either fly or get a chauffeur for it ro appear on the map. The chauffeur button is in the top right corner of the map -- away from the other travel types. You have to be with your mother or the principal for it to appear.

Reactions: 0x-x-x0 and deluges

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Does anybody know what stat the OP ment by "raise research to 3"? I'm assuming reasoning since he talks about Allie chemistry class.

sdfsds345

Apr 18, 2019
play with walkthrough without mods,console and cheats. but tamara not join.she has 100/100/100.every tutoring session same and nothing happens. freddy say to me in the hall about she going on mondays weeks ago. i send freddy folow once and after that always going home on mondays.
what the problem?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
play with walkthrough without mods,console and cheats. but tamara not join.she has 100/100/100.every tutoring session same and nothing happens. freddy say to me in the hall about she going on mondays weeks ago. i send freddy folow once and after that always going home on mondays.
what the problem?
Tutor Tamara on Monday. She should offer you a chance to join her after school. Go with her and you should get back on track.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question how do i get the girls to visit me at night (apart from inviting them over) i have tried to give them a love overdose or a lust overdose neither seems to do the trick.
Do they need to have a special mental alteration or none at all??

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Question how do i get the girls to visit me at night (apart from inviting them over) i have tried to give them a love overdose or a lust overdose neither seems to do the trick.
Do they need to have a special mental alteration or none at all??
A girl needs to become obsessed with Billy which is a state that can be induced by love overload much like lust overload can induce nymphomania. Frequency of incident is affected by Inhibition level and I think Corruption affects which event.

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone have a guide to the Jealousy Scenes, i cant seem to get passed the Sister entering your room after school section.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
It would seem i can´t trigger a night visit from Chelsea i have given her both love overdose and lust overdose several times and her inhibition is at 0 and corruption at 100% nothing no visist no matter how many times i reload.
Is it a corrupted save or what is it?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It would seem i can´t trigger a night visit from Chelsea i have given her both love overdose and lust overdose several times and her inhibition is at 0 and corruption at 100% nothing no visist no matter how many times i reload.
Is it a corrupted save or what is it?
First, it's RNG so it's hard to say.

Secondly, just doing an overdose isn't enough. The overdose has to trigger obsession instability. You can generally notice when someone gains an instability because the ending description of the power use indicates they are a little off. A temporary instability from overdose heals as soon as the victim's willpower hits 100.

Thirdly, Chelsea's obsessive and fetish content hasn't been added yet -- at least that was the note on version .34 and .35 didn't say it was added. I probably should have led with this one, but the other two are more generally useful to know.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote